Reviews for The GameBoy Boy
Sierra chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
i love this so far! and kenma can never be too sassy ;))
shufflepink chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
YAY they both know that they like each other o
Now they can be happy
I love this couple
Satomi-Sama chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I love this so much can't wait for the next chappy!
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
It was sooooo good! Good job. Im happy those two are happy.
*hump straight into it* lol
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
I'm so happy that kuro Lin him back can't wait for more
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
THIS WAS A WONDERFUL CHAPTER! ! ! ! ! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! (hopefully with some sexytime in it /)
This Username Is Classified chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
I loved it! Update pls? (:
Miki Mae chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I was going to write a serious comment on how sad it must be to be in Kuroo's situation... then you went and 'YAS'ed at the end and I couldn't stop laughing. You are the end of me.
ilovepandasalot chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Just one question, why is Hinata's name Hinata Tobio? I feel like I missed something big and either he's like a combo Kageyama and Hinata or uhmmmmm Idk I was thinking marriage first but Tobio is Kageyama's first name so...
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more
otakufire1028 chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Lol. That yas though! XD
The Azure Moon chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
OMG I just read all eight chapters in a short time. I do hope that you will continue with this because it is really good. Thank you
when u can't so u dont chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Sassy hinata is the best hinata. This story is perfect, love. I feel that I don't tell u this often enough. Please update.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
So glad they get together and hope that kuro tell kenma he love him can't wait for more
kuroneko chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Yes a new chapter! Kenma is acting so dangerously and smart. Well he'll get his way around Kuroo, he obviously adores him anyways. Great job, dont worry about the story, its great and im sure a lot of the readers love it. Now about the other things you want to write, Im totally in for another fanfiction of yours! Good luck on the next chapter (please make it soon!)