Reviews for Start With The Corners
Simona Polle chapter 22 . 4/9
So much love and happy endings... i am so happy, thanks for the story!
Khyharah chapter 22 . 1/21
I liked this. a bit of angst, lots of cheese at the end. but imma sucker for a good remione story. good job!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 22 . 1/10
I love it! thank you so much!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/10
Damn you! you made me cry!
timeladywitch chapter 22 . 12/11/2017
OH MY GOD IM BAWLING i love this so much!
darkthinks chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
This is soooo cheesy and unrealistic but I'm desperate for Remione so I'm still reading it! Fun stuff
darkthinks chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
WOW um ok remus is a class-a idiot if he can't at least explain the situation that they both find themselves in ... like duh, he's her professor! but instead he just rejects her outright! what a stupid, stupid man; also, i wanted to say that i'm glad i'm reading this just because i'm a sucker for a good remus/hermione fic and unfortunately there aren't very many of them - so thanks lol
Shrutiii chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
This made me cry ugly tears, it's absolutely fantastic
Becky03 chapter 22 . 9/6/2017
I can not for the life of me figure out why there are not more reviews for this amazingly wonderful story! I am so glad I stumbled across this gem! Well done. This will go on my list of favorites for sure. So beautiful and thank u for sharing it with us!
re-may chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
Yaaas a sneaky Snape with a maurader's sense of justice! Love it
Lily chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Oh my god, I love this Snape! He is amazing! Kudos to you!
CrystalViolet chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
I hope this let's me post again. I re-read this today and I just have to tell you that I adore your stories. They make me smile and cry and everything in between.
LCB chapter 5 . 5/9/2017
Man I kinda want this Draco to win her.
LCB chapter 4 . 5/9/2017