Reviews for Start With The Corners
Becky03 chapter 22 . 9/6
I can not for the life of me figure out why there are not more reviews for this amazingly wonderful story! I am so glad I stumbled across this gem! Well done. This will go on my list of favorites for sure. So beautiful and thank u for sharing it with us!
re-may chapter 8 . 8/24
Yaaas a sneaky Snape with a maurader's sense of justice! Love it
Lily chapter 13 . 8/16
Oh my god, I love this Snape! He is amazing! Kudos to you!
CrystalViolet chapter 22 . 6/19
I hope this let's me post again. I re-read this today and I just have to tell you that I adore your stories. They make me smile and cry and everything in between.
LCB chapter 5 . 5/9
Man I kinda want this Draco to win her.
LCB chapter 4 . 5/9
Brillant.
LCB chapter 3 . 5/9
Oh snape is fun.
LCB chapter 2 . 5/9
Oh don't hang your self worth on a man. Poor girl. O
LCB chapter 1 . 5/9
Great start.
I really loved this story. Remus and Hermione are my favorite pairing, and this was just what i was looking for. Good job!
Loved the epilogue.
HGRHfan35 chapter 22 . 4/1
This was a wonderful story. It became a vast favorite!
Pain, grief, joy, happiness & love were all present. I adored how you did the characterizations. A truly lovely tale.
Thank you.
beautyandthewolf chapter 22 . 3/29
Thankyou for sharing this story with us I've laughed and cried and I love the ending
Synoir chapter 14 . 3/5
Can I just say: i feel like a tidal wave of romance washed over me! Happy fluffffff
Synoir chapter 8 . 3/5
I was thinking someone should remind that atrocious woman called Clemens that she may be teaching history but its Hermione that history will teach. Ah I'm bitter. Well done Snape.
Synoir chapter 7 . 3/5
Oh damn! This is so sad. I almost cried when Hermione ran to the dorm.