Reviews for Hyrule Castle High: Year 1
KreinReign chapter 28 . 1/24/2016
*dies*
Noooo! What's gonna happen to sweet Sheik!

Now the Minish speak French. Mkay. May I ask how you translated to French if you don't know it? I'm just curious, because I'll be taking French as an elective next year. (I will come back, and I will read this chapter. If you used google translate, I will laugh, then pat you on the back.)

Finally, Twili racism. Woot! I guessed something kinda right for once! I find it interesting how you play each race into this world you've essentially created with very basic guidelines.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
KreinReign chapter 27 . 1/20/2016
Ahh, sorry I don't have time for a proper review!
This chapter was great, it really was sad to see Vaati go, but... Seagulls, so... that was cute.
Also, line two:

"It's an ANIMAL! Not a HUMAN BEING! Learn the difference!"
Yep. Humans, you Gerudo who allies with the Twili while being bested by a Hylian that comes from a forest of Kokiri, you human man, you.
For some reason I find this to be my favorite line so far.

Much luck and love,
-Kreignreign
Guestie chapter 27 . 1/17/2016
Yay a update! :D
I love this story so much. I love the bonding moment between Shadow and Aryll, it was so adorable.
I have lots of favorite female Zelda characters but I really love Malon and Lana despite Hyrule Warriors being non-canon.
Author Autumn chapter 26 . 1/15/2016
OMG YOU NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! GET IT OUT OR IWILL FIND AND SLAUGHTER YOU!
Guestie chapter 26 . 1/15/2016
Nice story so far! I love how unique it is. Are we going to be seeing more female characters by any chance?

Seeing the lovely representation thus far makes me hopeful for a lesbian couple.
KreinReign chapter 26 . 1/14/2016
Do I smell some foreshadowing? I love me some good foreshadowing!
Whoo! Lots of things to cover this chapter, let's go!

References are so beautiful. But I think I saw one, but I'm not sure about. It was that Link was reading a book about animals that could transform. Twilight Princess? Wolf Link? No? I dunno, but I saw it and kinda gasped and hugged my computer. Literally. I legitimately hugged my laptop.

The fight between Sheik/Zelda and Link in this chapter was pretty good. It was very easy to follow, and it gave me the right effect.

The four Links... This was probably my favorite part of the entire chapter to be honest. I apologize now, caps lock... You got their personalities RIGHT! Yes! I didn't read the comics, but I had the chance to watch Four Swords Adventures being played through 100 percent, (Thanks, now ex-friend.) and it bugs me when their personalities are incorrect.

Last but definitely not least... Shadow x Vio foreshadowing. Yes. I have waited for this moment, and it has come. How those two personalities you've painted are gonna come together, or if they don't get together, how the two would reflect off of each other I have no clue.

How to improve? Why do you make me dig... For this chapter, possibly include less small plots and one larger point? Put more emphasis on the point that the two fought, possibly. I dunno, but I like to include something.

Ahh, you make me feel so loved, putting my name up there! 3

I should be writing another chapter for my fanfiction because my followers are mad at me, but I just HAD to stop and review this chapter. Wonderful job!

Much love and Blue's square head in my dreams,
KreinReign chapter 25 . 1/3/2016
Oh. My. Sweet. Hylia.
This chapter was art in it's purest of forms.

The humor you but in the beginning balanced out perfectly with the slightly more dramatic scenes later in. You are so good at balancing out chapters like that and foreshadowing, teach me your ways.
If you're worried about Krad being a cop-out, don't. Sure it's "dark" backwards, but I didn't even notice until you pointed it out, but it really rolls off the tongue.

I'm looking forward to your next update. Fabulous work as usual,

Much luck and love,
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Oh my goddesses... I started reading this at 11:30 pm and it's... Almost 3:00 am! Ahhh! I'm only in chapter 11! Good thing it's winter break.. Lol :P great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
OMG. This chapter is amazing! I finally found a story that goes along lines of realistic everyday teenage struggles that intertwine with Zelda! Making Zelda the character as Sheik... Made me stop and think for a minute. No spoiling! But it was really well written and I love it!
KreinReign chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
*That moment when you read a chapter without reading the one before it by mistake* Whhyyy am I so stupid? X3
Quick thanks for mentioning me omgifeelsoloved.

This chapter was... something. Yea, I got nothin'. It was great, but... somehow lacking. Chapter 23 and the others were nice but something is different here. I'd recommend somehow making the conversation here easier to follow.

On the other hand.. Holy crap new story arc! Can't wait, it already looks so interesting! Much luck and love to you!

-KreignReign (Can't remember if I signed off last time. Whatever, I usually do with longer reviews.)
Hi chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Looking great! I'm happy that Zelda's dad allowed Link to bump up to a better school. See you later!
SnowLink2 chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
Aaaand there's another cliffhanger! Ugh this story is really good!
KreinReign chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
Well, that was something.
Allow me to help you understand.
Your story is good. Like, really good.
Not just anyone can get me hooked on a modern A.U. WITH shipping.

With notes on this chapter itself, I'm happy to see all the suspense I read through is really paying off. It's so awesome to see everything reach this single boiling point. You've placed every event so perfectly to converge now, and I want to hug you for that.

As for what you could do to improve... honestly... Just keep up the work.
You're doing a great job, but hey: Keep giving me this, and I'll attempt to not ramble in my next review and give you some real advice.
MidnaWolf Tamer chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
I want to destroy Ganondorf he is so mean!
Moonlight Raven Grave chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
God...this is making me teary-eyed! Hand me some tissues someone! *Dark Link hands me some* Thanks...why'd you have to make their past so sad? I love it...but it's so upsetting!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »