Reviews for Dilemmas of a Party Dude
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 3 . 4/30
Ah, an update at long last! I'm "totally digging" this tale! So Donnie, and SOOO Mikey, LOL!
ThickerThanLove chapter 3 . 2/18
This is great! Donatello and Michelangelo have a very interesting relationship in the 87 toon, mainly because they are opposite. As you mention here, Michelangelo thinks with his heart, Donatello with his head. And man, what a thing to leave off on! Looking forward to more!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/18
Awesome chapter and I like the conversation the two brothers have. Donnie is correct that Mikey needs to do what he feel suits Kala best and not what others think is best. It sucks that Don's degree is getting revoked though. I would be upset about that too. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update and good to have you back. You have been missed.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Gwydion chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Just getting around to catching up on some fics now, but you've got a really nice start to this! Kala's birthday is definitely the sort of thing Michelangelo would fret about, and it's cute how he's going to each of his bros for advice (for better or for worse, lol). I hope to see more of it in the future! :)
ThickerThanLove chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I love this! Mikey is a sweet heart and I love seeing some love given to the 1987 relationships both romantic and family. Leo and Mikey fluff is some of my favorite to read; you did it beautiful here. I love how Mikey focuses on Leo's needs as well. Typical of lovable Mike:)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
This was great, as usual. And good for Mikey, contacting Lotus. He takes such good cate of his brothers in his own way. Can't wait to read more!
mysteryred chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Oh my, early on when Leo was telling Mikey a katana would be a practical and useful gift, I had this image of him as one of those husbands who gives a vacuum cleaner for a birthday present.

And don't worry about it getting away from you. Sometimes we go where the story takes us. :)
Andraia452 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Look at Michelangelo... trying to do his brother a solid! That is sweet! I like your analogy of Donatello to a pizza box.
BelatedBeliever1127 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Brava! This story is so good! You capture the spirit of the '87 show so well. Definitely the best I've ever seen! I can't wait to see the next installment! :D
Andromakhe chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I don't know. I am a sucker for Leo-Mikey fluff. I've never seen it until now for the eighties 'verse, and this was so sweet.

Leo was dead on, both with his leadership control and his appreciation for what Mikey does for the team and family emotionally. I could definitely hear Leo lecturing Mikey on posture and his suggestion would have been perfect for him and Lotus.

Poor Leo. His grief was palpable. For Lotus to have left for Japan...I'm sure Leo figures she'll settle down with a normal human and never return. But Mikey was right before; I like to think he's right again.

The ending of the chapter was heartwarming. I figure the turtles know Japanese but don't use it much, too. Eighties Splinter feels much more European than Japanese.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
No, you didn't ramble too much at all. I really liked it, though I'm sad Leo couldn't really help Mikey out. But I like how Mikey's making an effort to do something for Leo by writing to Lotus. I hope it helps, too. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Hey, no problem! I'm always up for a bit of Leo/Lotus! And seriously, in this incarnation out of all others, as soon as you start talking about ONE pairing, it's almost inevitable that one or more others will come up. Especially since Leo and Mikey were the two with the most clear-cut pairings mentioned.
mysteryred chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is so cute. It's so sweet how Mikey cares so much. Just want to hug him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
LOVE IT!
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
hahaha! This is so 1987 series I can't even XD When Raph breaks the fourth wall to talk about the censors - I died. This is my ghost, dead from humor, commenting on your story. XD Is it a one-shot, or do you plan to continue it?