Reviews for Three shades of sky
elektricstorm chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Neo's only acting like that because Smith possessed him or something, right? Please? Aargh I hate meanie Neo I want nice Neo back! And you! *Points accusingly at author* You better update! OR ELSE!
dabuffster chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Pretty soon it's gonna be about a year and four months since you guys updated this. Helluva long time, y'know?

I've just been flicking through all the old fics, and you guys have done an AMAZING job with this. You can't just leave it now!

At least tell us where we might be able to find an ending?
Angelina chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
Gr...Why do always do this to your readers? You write a really good fic [like this and "Obligation" which I shall review in a moment] up until like, chapter 5 or 6, and then never update. You just leave it there! It's not right I tell you! Just not right! breathes Ok, I'm calm now. But please update soon so I, along with all the other hopeful and semipatient readers, REALLY want to know what's the deal wth Neo and all his...jackassness. [Not a REAL word, I know, but it's MY word.]
Yours Truly,
-the artist formerly known as
Angie
lola chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
Please, please, please update! It's February already! AND this is a really good story!
Analiegha chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
ARGH! Neo, you a$$hole! No, you're worse than that, u- *slurs a whole stream of curses to obscene to type* Ok now that that's out of my system, I'm fine. Ready for the next chapter.
lola chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
OMG! Why is Neo being such a frickin a**hole? I think I have an idea why, but i'm probably wrong so I'll just wait until you update the story- as much as it annoys me to do so since I am very impatient. But I have no choice cuz I'm not the one writin this story.
Da Buffster chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
I printed this off and read it ages ago (I'm surprised I didn't review), which means you guys haven't updated in ages. I love this fic! You must update! I want to know wha't swrong with NEo!
Trialia chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
Oh my god, this is... unbelievable! Please, keep going!
toiletseatgirl chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
I just found your fic and read everything you have up so far... I just couldn't stop. You two have written an excellent story! BAH! And I can't wait from you to continue :D. I'm dying to know what the deal with Neo is, why he's being such a jack ass... but I have faith that you guys are leading up to something, so I'll wait patiently :).
One criticism I have (or almost criticism) is your note of the previous "ones" that Morpheus freed. As I recall, everyone Morpheus freed believing they were the one before finding Neo died when they went up against an agent... which I can only assume is how they knew they weren't the one. "Everyone who has ever gone up against an agent has died" and Cypher's line in the shooting script, "we're gonna kill him... just like the others". So... unless you're referring to something else with these "prophecy fullfillers", then Curse can't kill someone who's already dead. I guess I'm a little unclear. But then again, this is fanfic, and seeing as how the information about the other potential ones never really left the script, you could do whatever you want with it, really.
Other that that, I have nothing but high praise for your faithfulness to the Matrix :)
beautiful story chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
It is a very good story is this the last chapter? if not i suggest you write more beacause this is one of my favorite stories
Ghostwriter155 chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
Grim and powerful. I Can't wait for more. I wonder what's really up with Neo.
wh1te rabb1t 01 chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
Awesome. Brilliant. Spectacular. My miniscule vocabulary is at a lack for words to describe this chapter, this whole story. Beautiful?

Best. Story. Ever. - Comic Book Guy (OK, not really.)

Anyway, Neo's being an Ass. I loved teh scene with the windows though. Great story. Fabulous?
Rain chapter 6 . 9/10/2003
Excellent, left me hanging for more :)

Great capture of characters, well, except for Neo..but I think you have something planned ;)
Liz Parker chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
Hey, its amazing!

But Neo is really behaving like a pig.

One question: Why is everybody so OK with the fact that T and N arent together? Its a bit weird- they were so in love and now are they like strangers? Why does nobody ask questions?

And what about Trin? It seemed to me she took the breakup too cool. She loves him and he loves (loved) her, so why isnt she a bit curious about what happened to that sweet,sensitive and inocent guy, so he is behaving like a bored and big-headed child?

But otherwise is your story so great, I cant await the next chpters, pls pls pls, write soon more! I am almost every day checking your update and I am so disappointed when I dont find any new stuff...:(

So pls, write more, more , MORE!

And soon, soon , SOON!

Thanks, love you guys, liz
silent H chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
wahoo! finally, an update! excellent chapter yo! and neo is acting like such a #$# #%&$!%! anyway, update soon.

silent H .