Reviews for The Power of Badgers
DWH chapter 24 . 10/15
I like this story. I relate more to Hufflepuff and like the idea of the Trio there. Although 9 friends is a bit much. Also the dialogue between the kids in places is to mature for they're age. Mature in the sense of emotional maturity. Like adults having a conversation instead of kids. Overall this is my new favorite AU fic. Its nice to see Harry and company having a good time instead of constant suffering. I hope there are more chapters soon.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 22 . 4/14
Gawd, Ron is such a dick, and no signs of out growing it, even after growing up with the gang.
Mar91 chapter 24 . 2/19
A very good chapter
Ceegee chapter 24 . 2/16
Any chance of you finishing this story.
Please update soon
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
I've just caught this story up and do like it a lot. Most of the characters are very believeable given the different circumstances. I *really* have trouble seeing Molly accepting Ria's adopting of Harry since in canon she is as fanatical in her support of the Headmaster as anyone of any dangerously narrowminded stripe you can think of is in real life. the path Harry follows seems a little too easy because of the change, and I think the relative lack of conflict is one of the reasons why this creative take on Hufflepuff! Harr is getting less attention than it deserves. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, curious to see where you take it next.
KTMac66 chapter 24 . 12/2/2016
Really enjoying your you gave in to that annoying plot bunny and this is the result.
gabrieljuarezl chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
Mmm will a tomb be involved ?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
Well at least they got Flophart out of the school and before he damaged the grades of a lot if the students. Though if the students didn't study ahead and just used the fiction books Flophart wrote they won't have had to many spell curses and jinxes to write down would they have? They hopefully should have a light year next year since there won't be no grim breaking out if hail eh?
Prime Jeremy chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
I hope Isis doesn't attack the air port
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
Please update soon
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
Don't you think you're a bit too focused on exchanging gifts ? He already gets buried every year on his birthday, and every christmas he gets buried again. I can only assume this is the same for his friends.

As a result, don't you think it is kinda pointless to write so much about gift exchanges ? It's not like so far any gifts have been put to active use and are of relevance to the story...

I do like your attention to detail though, and look forward to seeing how you will deviate from the story.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
You should always strive for an original story, AU is why we read it, if it was the same as the original story with the only difference being the friends and chosen house, then this story would not be worth reading. Always try to make something go different, have something new happen, never stick to the original story for a fanfic.
CatGirl04 chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
I can't believe that Harry still accepted those points. It makes me thing badly of the whole hufflepuff group.
hawkswench chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
At least the snake gets to be used and not just rotting away down there. I was surprised that Dd in the original story didn't ask Harry about harvesting the snake. I did wonder if Snape was grinding his teeth when he heard about it. I knew Snape (original) wouldn't ask Harry.