Reviews for It was upon a starry night
skye chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
::falls over laughing:: OMG that was SO funny! Kinda reminds me of a play joke:

Little Johnny was participating in his school play. His only line was 'Hark! I hear a pistol shot!' Soon it was time for his line. ' Hark! I hear a shistol pot! a shostil pit, a postil shit...oh cat shit, rat shit, bat shit I didn't wanna be in this damned play anyway!'

I can TOTALLY see Chibi Trunks saying that. That's actually what I was expecting. But this was just as funny!
Ivy Raine chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That's funny. Really funny.
Insane Kitten chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Hehehehe! That was so funny! Really, really funny, wot wot! *Frolics around with Goku* Yey! You should do the history of like Independance day next! Yeah! That'd be funny.

LadyKnight
C-bo chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I love this fic! '
Yiku Mitsui Briefs Jaganshi chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
oh my dende, HILARIOUS! Hiei liked it too! Hiei: Yes, it was slightly amusing better than her stories... * suddenly gets wacked on the head by KT* OW! KT: Thats what u deserve! Its on my faves!
Sugar Bliss chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
OH man, that fic was so funny that I just had to write a review for it! _ *lol* Nice work Dark Opal, keep it up!
Chuquita chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
HAHAHA! I loved the narrator; justin;

"“Mary and Joseph traveled long and far on a donkey until they came to a city called Bethlehem” Justin narrated over the microphone. “They tried to get a room so that Mary could have a baby, but they couldn’t because um… because people thought Joseph was ugly”

“Oh, poor Joseph” Gohan said, and Goku nodded, sniffling.

“But finally a nice man gave them room in a stable. Or a manger. Whatever. Anyhow, Mary sat down on some hay and then baby Jesus came out. The animals liked him so a cow licked his head. He thought ’hm, he tastes nice’, so he tried to eat baby Jesus’ head”

Gohan snorted with laughter.

“Justin!” the teacher’s voice sounded over the microphone.

“But luckily, Spiderman shot in! Psew! Bam! Wham! He killed that cow!”

“JUSTIN!”

“Okay, okay, Spiderman didn’t come in”

There was a silence, then Justin continued “But Batman did, and he-”

“JUSTIN!”"

Good stuff. Also liked Goten playing all 3 wisemen and poor Trunks as Mary. Not to mention "Frankestein". I knew that's what he was going to say the way he messed up the previous gifts ::grins:: Hope you write more stories! Bye!
P4storOfMupp3ts chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "ewwww, the moron pissed on me!" that's classic!