Reviews for Quantum Entanglement
ConstanceJ chapter 22 . 7h
Rad
sunshine.katz chapter 22 . 9/22
Oh damn, that went nothing like I'd expected. Thank goodness for Severus! I almost don't care if she's blown her cover; I just wanted Hermione to be away from that situation. Guessing it was Dumbledore at the end. Also, how cowardly was Lucius!
Katie Lady 8 chapter 22 . 9/20
This is an absolutely fantastic piece of fiction. I cannot begin to express how much I have enjoyed reading your writing. Thank you for continuing this story and sharing your talent with us.
I am so looking forward to reading more of this and seeing where you take Hermione and Severus.

And on another note, you rock being a single mom and going to school! Good for you!

Thanks again!
~Katie Lady 8
DrInTraining chapter 1 . 9/20
In love with this story on many levels
Lady among the trees chapter 22 . 9/20
Whoaaaaa! I loved it! So exciting! Can't wait to read more!
Kel chapter 22 . 9/19
Great up date looking forward to your ending.
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 9/19
I love the idea behind this fic so far but- maybe remove the part where Dumbledore calls Hermione "Miss Black" before she provides him her fake name? Continuity error
liz.onia chapter 22 . 9/19
Whoa. That was intense! Did she kill Voldemort and all the death eaters? I feel like either that or she just marked herself for death. Very interesting. Hope you update again soon! I always enjoy this story's chapters, even if they are a little dark :P
chelsea0223 chapter 22 . 9/19
AAAHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE SOON I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 22 . 9/19
Hitler
viola1701e chapter 22 . 9/19
Destroyer of my people? I think there was something more than a portkey hiding in Hermione...
AuntieL chapter 22 . 9/19
Ehhhh... dark, schmark. She already orchestrated Avery’s death.

I’m VERY curious about who the wizard at the end could be — Merlin? Slytherin? Dumbledore? Someone else?

That marking ceremony was something else — I loved your take on it. Well done!
AlesiaWillows chapter 1 . 9/19
Omg, I can't wait for the next chapter.
I'm just gonna guess... Hitler.

And by the way, I've been reading this ever since chapter one, and I love it:) Can't wait for the next chapter!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 22 . 9/18
Ahhhhh! I’m pretty sure Severus just saved her life! Is everything ruined now that she rebelled at the last moment? Oh no she put so much effort in! I wonder what they will think! This is so freaking good!