Reviews for A Different Kind of Magic
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 25 . 2/7
I’m so excited for more!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 2/3
Absolutely loving this story! I love how you wrote the characters and how they interact with each other, especially Hermione and Severus. I hope he doesn't pull away from her after what he saw in the mirror.
CrazyWithABook chapter 25 . 1/31
Thank you!
megumisakura chapter 25 . 1/30
great chapter!
DutchGirl01 chapter 25 . 1/30
Wow, absolutely loved this chapter. Didn't expect the mirror but it makes sense. I hope Severus doesn't stay away from Hermione after that experience.
Onyx Obsidian chapter 25 . 1/30
Loved this! So glad you updated! :)
mday chapter 25 . 1/30
Wonderful update! I was just thinking last weekend about sending you a pm to see if you ok. LOL I love the character development of Sirius. Can't wait to see what happens with Severus.
burungmalam chapter 25 . 1/29
thanks for the update! I went back and read all the way from the beginning again!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/29
thank you so much! more soon please!
Glass-NotCannon chapter 25 . 1/29
MORE! Please?
Fantomette34 chapter 25 . 1/29
What a wonderful chapter! But I'm so scared about the future relationship between Hermione and Severus... The latter will be so afraid of being the cause of Hermione's death and her child that he will reject her love... so much wrong!
I am very happy to read more, congratulations and thank you for the update !
RhodaBush chapter 25 . 1/29
More soon please
Fraulein Takoor chapter 25 . 1/29
That was such an incredibly well-written chapter! Absolutely loved it!
I just hope that incident won't change Severus' mindset :(
I also really liked the way you formatted what was happening between Severus and Hermione, kept it very exciting!
darklordashes chapter 1 . 1/29
Just read your profile that your otp is remus lupin and hermione and you also enjoy sirius and hermione. I dont know why but this makes me sad.
I mean lupin and hermione and sirius and hermione thats so out of my mental capabilities. And you also write snape and hermione.
God talk about liberalism.
Not trying to be critical here but i still cant get the shock that snape and hermione writer prefers remus lupin and hermione and god damn sirius and hermione.
I can get harry and hermione. Ron and hermione not so much but sirius and lupin. Thats literally whoring her out. I hope you havent written threesome lemons on them.

Dont mind my comments as offensive but as a pro snape and hermione reader and having read almost all of popular snape and hermione stories i had never encountered a snapemione writer with such horrid alternate pairing preferences.
I still dont get how it works sirius and lupin are almost sworn enemies of snape. Sirius and snape re born to hate each other, so how do you switch a girl to these three characters.
You have me at conundrum. I dont want to read your story because of your disgusting(not trying to provoke you but its a genuine natural reaction. I cant understand how you set your otp character with so many males. Talk about fluidity) pairings. But having read some of it i think it is going to be a very good story and it has such a interesting start. And you also have so many follows.

Please tell me what to do. I am a hardcore snape fan. Snape and hermione is my OTP. I just hate sirius, i dont understand how disgusting mindset he has.
Remus lupin i find pitiful. He had done some stupid things when young and adult for instance leaving a pregnant lady with your child and abandoning her and causing distress. Running away from his problems.
He really could have been like a fantastic hp character for many people had he risen above all that immature matureness and become a redeeming character. I know he died in the end to save hogwarts but it may sound petty but so did crabbie and goyal.
Bottom line is he is a average hp character not even in my top twenties.

Please suggest what should i do.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 25 . 1/29
Ugh... but now Severus will push her away again, and dammit that just blows!