Reviews for Underneath the Mistletoe
haylE15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Simple but i like it! It's SxT so i can't do anything but enjoy xD
Thanks for this little present to all the ST fans because i am one of them
I hope you'll write more of them!
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
happy mistletoe. :3 I think they will keep the mistletoe as a part of their favourite tradition after this.
me chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
cool story. the is a spelling error i noticed where you put a 'h' in the word 'wore' and being the imature person i am...i laughed...alot
Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hoo-rrah! How cute! I loved your short story!

I just LOVE stories where those 2 lovebirds end up together! I'm a fan of Sakura and Tomoyo. I just LOVE those two together!

Well done. Semper-Fi! Carry on! (Even though we're in October here, Merry Christmas!)
aktorist chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Well, I have one more comment to make. If you all cannot tolerate homosexuality, then you should not be CCS fans in the first place.
aktorist chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I like it better than all the stupid ET stories.

Okay, I have to admit, it did not really read this story. I just read the reviews.

I hate the liking of all of you for ET stories. It makes absolutly no sense. Eriol is with Kaho, and Tomoyo loves Sakura. (In the manga, after capturing the flower card in the second volume, Tomoyo and Sakura both said that they like each other. Tomoyo then said to herself that it was a different meaning of "like.")

Begone, ET fans!
mxXcornyx chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
ewW wth? _
kiccyli chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
KKUTE!...yea...for...a...#lut...woo...a...# %&##)! #
Atari-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Aw, that's so cute, man! I wuv it! _

Mystic Blue Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
OH that was so cute! I did notice a few gramatical errors but over all it was very good! (And you told me on the ML your stuff wasn't very good!) Thanks so much for writing that! I needed a sweet G-rated shoujo ai story today!

Eldebo chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Gotta love the ST misletoe magic. Gets 'em every time! :) And thank you for the Yamazaki cameo-he's my freakin' hero (laughs). (as deadpan Chiharu): "It's a lie."

I'll take my late Christmas present please thank you!
Chibinaoka chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
The Author Here!

Ok, I just wanted to thank all who reviewed my work with praise and constructive criticism, I very much appreciate it. Also, I'd like to thank all who stood up for me against the flamers. Thank You! I still don't understand why people bother to read a fic when they don't like the theme or couple. Seriously, they’re wasting precious time. Flamers, you CAN'T hurt me and you CAN'T discourage me. I'll still continue to write ST fics. It’s my opinion and my right. I know putting up ST fics can be risky coz of all the SS fans, but like I said, I'm still going to continue writing ST, its just too cute. Thanks to all who have supported me.

P.S. I know this is late...Sorry...
jeanniiee chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
AWWWWWWW! that was soo cute!_~ ur going in my fav folder! i really like this ficcie it was sweet and short jsut the thing to cheer a girl up_
Megan le Fay chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Well I think your story is quite cute. I always think that Tomoyo and Sakura are a nice pair.

The people who have made "flames" are a bit stupid, don't you think? What they have said makes little sense. I hope that they do not make you feel sad. Because, you are good. _

P.S. There is a mistake of spelling, which is quite distracting from the story. You have spelled, "wore" wrong. The way you have spelled this word, with an extra "h" I believe means something quite bad! I just think you should know!
Atomic Chainsaw chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Delightful little story Chibi need to work on your grammar and spelling a bit,but for someone who english is a second language,It was pretty mind those two idiotic flamers.

They're just a couple of idiots with nothing better to do than be obnoxious. A Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you my friend!