Reviews for Homeless Maddy - The Novel
ShadowedHand chapter 28 . 1/23
Ok, I was still drawn in. You do that. This chapter made me feel a lot better, even though Maddy is still in the wrong. I'm just so upset with her. But I LOVED the visit from Sherlock.
cherry15690 chapter 27 . 1/23
I was not expecting that bomb! So suprised I love it! Can't wait for more please please update soon!
SH chapter 27 . 1/22
Darn! And I was so enjoying this story too. I loved Maddy. Not telling the father of her child? That's one of the worst betrayals imaginable. It just hurts my heart and casts a shadow over her. She had no qualms about hiding the truth. Good luck with the remainder of your story anyway.
cherry15690 chapter 22 . 1/13
I love getting to see a whole other side to Mycroft! And I can't wait to see where their relationship goes! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Cathy8taffy chapter 21 . 1/13
I love this! Truly I do. I can't help but giggle thinking about Sherlock's reaction to everything that has happened. I wonder if she'll go back to that bench to get another phone from another contact? I can't even imagine what she'd say to Sherlock at this point. Regardless, keep up the fantastic work! I love her internal monologues. She's a wonderful character. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
TylaHolmes chapter 18 . 1/12
UPDATEE
wow this is great!
catspaw202 chapter 11 . 1/5
I am in LOVE with Maddy and this whole, intricate part of Sherlock's hidden world that you've created! Couldn't you PLEASE bring Maddy back...maybe in kind of post-Reichenbach story where Maddy and Sherlock meet again? (Like, maybe her life has finally improved so that she's no longer homeless herself-maybe she runs a nonprofit homeless shelter...but a story that still takes place in the same underground you created. I would LOVE to see some kind of situation where Maddy saves Sherlock's life when he's on-the-run hiding from some other Bad Guys.) IDK. I would just love to read MORE of her!
ShadowedHand chapter 11 . 1/4
That was lovely. I'm still stressed as all get out by the angst but I'm glad you made a way for Maddy to still help John and vice versa.
ShadowedHand chapter 9 . 1/4
Awesome chapter! Very well written. How my heart aches for Sherlock and Maddy has a really big heart.
ShadowedHand chapter 8 . 1/4
Ouch! Crushing my heart and soul. I have to hope it can get better.
galwidanatitud chapter 9 . 1/3
and now she has the most important job of all; keeping an eye for John Watson. :)
ShadowedHand chapter 7 . 1/2
Poor Maddy! Not her fault Abud is an idiot and a criminal. Will Mycroft use her testimony to help clear Sherlock eventually, I wonder. So bummed. She just can't catch a break.
ShadowedHand chapter 6 . 1/2
Yeah, stupid Irene. She was great in the books but then everyone made her a love interest. And obviously this Irene doesn't care about killing people. This seems pretty canon, so I guess Sherlock won't find out from Maddy
SH chapter 5 . 1/2
Ooo! Even more! Great Sherlock/Maddy interaction. It really feels like she's in his corner and he's recognized her usefulness with the new phone and the new pay. Lovely.