Reviews for Make a Wish
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/23
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Vurich23 chapter 28 . 7/26
Awesome story! The whole story is great but I really love the first half or so (especially the first 5 or so chapters). I really like how you set everything up during those early chapters. I have literally read those parts probably 10 or more times. Great job!
JKArcanus chapter 25 . 4/15
I'm really loving the Bower character. He's really likable.
JKArcanus chapter 18 . 4/15
I really really enjoyed the first dozen chapters of this. Since then hasn't been bad, per say, as Its still fun to read but I have definite issues with it...it's just like throwing seasons 4 and 5 in a blender and pouring it into the season two timeline. While not ideal, I wouldn't even mind this except it feels done without proper adjustments for the time difference, bother in terms of compression and dilation, and in terms of proper butterfly effect beyond the explicit plot choices you devised. Molly should be at most two years old at this point, but you have her basically as five year old Molly. Ellie helping with the intersect 2.0...it's been like two or three weeks since Christmas when she didn't even know about it and just found her parents and it's sound like many months of work already done. Beyond that, Orion and frost interactions with each other and with their kids make it's seem like they were apart for a few weeks or months rather than 20 years, which make that feel very unrealistic. Orion talking to Chuck about how happy they have been together even since he proposed when she spent longer living in Russia in the bed of Volkoff than their 14 years together before she left, and yet you have them acting just like older versions of this Chuck and Sarah. Also, this evolution of Sarah not telling about her mom and Molly...especially with the perfect opportunity of their discussion about her parents and her preCIA past there when her dad was in town didn't make good sense and him knowing wouldn't have prevented being able to still set the situation up if you wanted. It didn't make good sense for canon Sarah not to tell either once they were together and especially once married either, yeah, but I slightly excuse that if only because they were just making stuff up as they went instead of proper backstory planning.
Reyes9 chapter 28 . 1/6
Wow, what a story this was. One of the best in the Chuck-verse. This and your other story has been a thrill to read. I really hope you plan on writing more because you have a knack for writing Chuck-fics. Great job.
Spawn Hades chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Holy crap! That was amazing! I've just read the entire story after deciding to break my way back in to the Chuck Fandom and DAMN, this was an absolutely breathtaking story.

Some moments where extremely heartbreaking like Bryce's suicide and Sarah's memory loss, and other moments where amazingly heartwarming like Chuck and Casey's bonding and Chuck helping out Bower by dressing down Ellen.

I loved this, just like I loved Yogurt Girl.

I truly hope you have another long-term Chuck story planned in the near future, because your work is beautifull.

Toodles!
Savageverse chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
This is one of the greatest Fanfictions I've ever read your a great author hopefully there's a sequel
jpwood chapter 28 . 8/26/2017
this story was great and really tied the show together if you are a fan, but in a lot of ways made it better. I for one hated the stupid memory loss angle so I was very pleased with that. You stated you aren't a writer, well, I think you did amazing. This story hit all of the emotions and I loved how you used old and new characters. My only knock would be chuck's sensitivity and lady feelings was a little over the top at times, but it also made sense and please dont take that as a huge negative because that is my point, there really wasn't much negative in it.. this story was amazing
Aryan229 chapter 28 . 8/26/2017
I loved this story.
CraigBes007 chapter 28 . 4/10/2017
LOVE THIS STORY WELL DONE
Chuckster2016 chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
So, Yvonne and Sarah and Zach and Chuck look similar? Really? LOL
j.santacruz98 chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
wonderful story your aces in my book
sauza000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Excellent Story!
baldcoder chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
Great story! You did great! I really liked the flow of the story with the mix-up of the TV show plots. Well done.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
Wow, this story is a f*cking masterpiece !
It was the first AU story I read, but it wasn't finished at the time, so I waited because I wanted to read all the story at once, and I loved it, very much. So thank you.

By the way, I love your three stories, and I hope that you're not done yet, because you are truly one of my favorite writer (if not my favorite, but ssh, don't wanna make jealous).
But I understand if you want to rest in that aspect, because you have a life and because this story was pretty big and completein itself.

Thank you again for entertaining us. Well done ! :)