Reviews for Make a Wish
Savage Broly chapter 13 . 8/27
This is one of the greatest Fanfictions I've ever read your a great author hopefully there's a sequel
jpwood chapter 28 . 8/26
this story was great and really tied the show together if you are a fan, but in a lot of ways made it better. I for one hated the stupid memory loss angle so I was very pleased with that. You stated you aren't a writer, well, I think you did amazing. This story hit all of the emotions and I loved how you used old and new characters. My only knock would be chuck's sensitivity and lady feelings was a little over the top at times, but it also made sense and please dont take that as a huge negative because that is my point, there really wasn't much negative in it.. this story was amazing
Aryan229 chapter 28 . 8/26
I loved this story.
CraigBes007 chapter 28 . 4/10
LOVE THIS STORY WELL DONE
Chuckster2016 chapter 15 . 4/1
So, Yvonne and Sarah and Zach and Chuck look similar? Really? LOL
j.santacruz98 chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
wonderful story your aces in my book
sauza000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Excellent Story!
baldcoder chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
Great story! You did great! I really liked the flow of the story with the mix-up of the TV show plots. Well done.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
Wow, this story is a f*cking masterpiece !
It was the first AU story I read, but it wasn't finished at the time, so I waited because I wanted to read all the story at once, and I loved it, very much. So thank you.

By the way, I love your three stories, and I hope that you're not done yet, because you are truly one of my favorite writer (if not my favorite, but ssh, don't wanna make jealous).
But I understand if you want to rest in that aspect, because you have a life and because this story was pretty big and completein itself.

Thank you again for entertaining us. Well done ! :)
stars90 chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
I'm sorry I lost track of this story for a while, but it was awesome to read the rest of it in one sitting. You did a fantastic job with it!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 28 . 4/12/2016
Wow! What a story! You really did seem to throw every event and time line from Chuck into a blender, but it worked perfectly. I loved every bit of the story and couldn't get enough. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Jbear1974 chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Thank you! What a story. I saw the Chuck series 4 times and I read your story 2 times. In many cases I enjoyed your take on the AU better than the series. Hope you will have more stories to tell.
mikanMD chapter 28 . 3/6/2016
That was awesome!
supesfan18 chapter 28 . 3/3/2016
great story. hopefully after some time off you have another one to bring to us. thank you
charahkids chapter 28 . 2/29/2016
Wonderful ending to a great story! Delicious! Glad you did this ending instead of the coma thingy! Kinda reminds of the Sarah memory loss debacle! ACK!

Hope to see you soon with another story! :D