Reviews for Make a Wish
Reyes9 chapter 28 . 1/6
Wow, what a story this was. One of the best in the Chuck-verse. This and your other story has been a thrill to read. I really hope you plan on writing more because you have a knack for writing Chuck-fics. Great job.
Spawn Hades chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Holy crap! That was amazing! I've just read the entire story after deciding to break my way back in to the Chuck Fandom and DAMN, this was an absolutely breathtaking story.

Some moments where extremely heartbreaking like Bryce's suicide and Sarah's memory loss, and other moments where amazingly heartwarming like Chuck and Casey's bonding and Chuck helping out Bower by dressing down Ellen.

I loved this, just like I loved Yogurt Girl.

I truly hope you have another long-term Chuck story planned in the near future, because your work is beautifull.

Savageverse chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
This is one of the greatest Fanfictions I've ever read your a great author hopefully there's a sequel
jpwood chapter 28 . 8/26/2017
this story was great and really tied the show together if you are a fan, but in a lot of ways made it better. I for one hated the stupid memory loss angle so I was very pleased with that. You stated you aren't a writer, well, I think you did amazing. This story hit all of the emotions and I loved how you used old and new characters. My only knock would be chuck's sensitivity and lady feelings was a little over the top at times, but it also made sense and please dont take that as a huge negative because that is my point, there really wasn't much negative in it.. this story was amazing
Aryan229 chapter 28 . 8/26/2017
I loved this story.
CraigBes007 chapter 28 . 4/10/2017
Chuckster2016 chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
So, Yvonne and Sarah and Zach and Chuck look similar? Really? LOL
j.santacruz98 chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
wonderful story your aces in my book
sauza000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Excellent Story!
baldcoder chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
Great story! You did great! I really liked the flow of the story with the mix-up of the TV show plots. Well done.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
Wow, this story is a f*cking masterpiece !
It was the first AU story I read, but it wasn't finished at the time, so I waited because I wanted to read all the story at once, and I loved it, very much. So thank you.

By the way, I love your three stories, and I hope that you're not done yet, because you are truly one of my favorite writer (if not my favorite, but ssh, don't wanna make jealous).
But I understand if you want to rest in that aspect, because you have a life and because this story was pretty big and completein itself.

Thank you again for entertaining us. Well done ! :)
stars90 chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
I'm sorry I lost track of this story for a while, but it was awesome to read the rest of it in one sitting. You did a fantastic job with it!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 28 . 4/12/2016
Wow! What a story! You really did seem to throw every event and time line from Chuck into a blender, but it worked perfectly. I loved every bit of the story and couldn't get enough. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Jbear1974 chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Thank you! What a story. I saw the Chuck series 4 times and I read your story 2 times. In many cases I enjoyed your take on the AU better than the series. Hope you will have more stories to tell.
mikanMD chapter 28 . 3/6/2016