Reviews for Make a Wish
j.santacruz98 chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
wonderful story your aces in my book
sauza000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Excellent Story!
baldcoder chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
Great story! You did great! I really liked the flow of the story with the mix-up of the TV show plots. Well done.
Carmichael Jr chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
Wow, this story is a f*cking masterpiece !
It was the first AU story I read, but it wasn't finished at the time, so I waited because I wanted to read all the story at once, and I loved it, very much. So thank you.

By the way, I love your three stories, and I hope that you're not done yet, because you are truly one of my favorite writer (if not my favorite, but ssh, don't wanna make jealous).
But I understand if you want to rest in that aspect, because you have a life and because this story was pretty big and completein itself.

Thank you again for entertaining us. Well done ! :)
stars90 chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
I'm sorry I lost track of this story for a while, but it was awesome to read the rest of it in one sitting. You did a fantastic job with it!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 28 . 4/12/2016
Wow! What a story! You really did seem to throw every event and time line from Chuck into a blender, but it worked perfectly. I loved every bit of the story and couldn't get enough. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Jbear1974 chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Thank you! What a story. I saw the Chuck series 4 times and I read your story 2 times. In many cases I enjoyed your take on the AU better than the series. Hope you will have more stories to tell.
mikanMD chapter 28 . 3/6/2016
That was awesome!
supesfan18 chapter 28 . 3/3/2016
great story. hopefully after some time off you have another one to bring to us. thank you
charahkids chapter 28 . 2/29/2016
Wonderful ending to a great story! Delicious! Glad you did this ending instead of the coma thingy! Kinda reminds of the Sarah memory loss debacle! ACK!

Hope to see you soon with another story! :D
michaelfmx chapter 28 . 2/29/2016
Wow, what a great way to wrap up this story. When I started reading it, I could not imagine that it would go where it went. Thank god you're flexible and were able to go with the flow. So many great moments in this story, and some amazing original characters. Bower added so much great depth to this story, and the villains, both from canon and original really made the story flow.

I think I mentioned this before, but the format of this story, changing scenes and places frequently, really worked for me. It gave the story a great, quick paced feeling that kept me on my toes as a reader. There were times that there was so much going on but yet the story always had a great flow and cohesiveness.

I know you need a break, but I. for one, will be very eager to see you back on here with another story. I might even harass you a little if you take too long of a hiatus.

Great, great job. This story went right into my favourites.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 28 . 2/29/2016
Awesome story and a great ending thanks for writing.
Garnetflint chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
Wonderful finish and a much better idea than what you had originally planned. I really liked the symmetry with the ballerina. I do hope you find the time and desire to give us another story. Thanks for the hard work and good luck.
sevenrez chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
I can not say thank you enough for sharing your story. Of course it is always great, and sad when we reach the end. But I know i will definitely reread this story! I loved the storyline and your evolution of our favorite characters. I also enjoyed the new characters that you added. Their storylines flowed well with the story and the other characters. When I re-watch the show I find numerous opportunities that could have been used to evolve Chuck and Sarah's relationship a lot sooner. Missile Command mission is one of my favorite moments that could have been used. What would you like is also one of my favorites but I also enjoyed your continuation to that idea. Like a lot of other readers I am a sucker for a great Charah story. I hope to see future stories from you. Thank you!
wilf21 chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
I have enjoyed your story from start to finish. Especially loved your earlier chapters when Chuck was starting to get what he greatly deserved. But it was great reading all the way through to the wonderful, happy end. You deserve some rest now, but please return one day with another story