Reviews for When Time Is Up (Full Story)
Vadercat chapter 26 . 4/5/2016
A very well crafted story, it was a pleasure to read and I've added it to my favorites. I hope in your mind the old man did one day see Atlantis, as everyone deserves a 2nd chance, it's up to you to recognize when your given one.
Guest 64 chapter 26 . 2/21/2016
Thank you so much for a great story. I would love to see another collaboration of Atlantis and this special world you created. Maybe a romance between John and Lani. The guy deserves it after the wumping you gave him. Then who knows, maybe your heroes will be ready for their own adventure. Looking forward to your next adventure. (Hopefully with John.)
Sheppardlover928 chapter 26 . 2/21/2016
"Almost sad this little adventure is over!" Wonderful stoey...I thought the last chapter was a good place to stop, but so glad you went full circle and had John go back to Askula. Love that thye plan to bring Askul back to its former glory! You know...these people are pretty advanced...perhaps you can conjure up another story where these two great people need each other's help?! I know I'd like to see Sheppard and Sha work together again!
Forahr chapter 26 . 2/20/2016
I have to tell you that I really enjoyed this tale, and I'm pleased that you have plans for more! Right now, I'm imagining the reunion between Atlantis and her two long lost "jumpers".The city lights will shine extra brightly tonight!
sheppardlover928 chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
Great chapter...love that you recapped the events for John as I think I needed a reminder as to how the story unfolded also! LOL! I love the way you write..the conversation between the team was perfect and I felt like I was a "fly on the wall" listening. You did the team proud! This would be a great place to end, but I was so happy to see there is more! Looking forward to more!
Guest 64 chapter 25 . 2/15/2016
What a beautiful team moment. You captured that special chemistry between them that explains why 4 very different people with very different backgrounds can come together to form a family of sorts and one unbeatable team. Looking forward to your next update.
Var Devonshire chapter 25 . 2/15/2016
Thanks for the update! Love this story.
shepsgirl72 chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
Yeah, I can imagine Ronon isn't good at sitting around while other people do the work. Nice look at the various characters in this chapter. I'm sure Sheppard was happy to have Sam take command. It was never a role he intended to have.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 24 . 1/24/2016
great chapter! I did like Sam as expedition leader, though I did love Elizabeth too. Liked the conversation between her and John, then Rodney and then Ronon. The picture of what Ronon looked like was excellent...glad John is on the mend..I loved that they made Jennifer a bit apprehensive about taking over after Carson..you showed that very well...still, my fave is Carson as the miracle saving doc! Looking forward to more!
Guest 64 chapter 24 . 1/23/2016
Love these scenes on Atlantis. The scene with Jennifer and Teyla was a nicely written scene of friendship. My favorite was the one with John and Carter. That scene showed their mutual respect for each other, and their sense of humour. You have perfectly nailed my vision of the characters. Overall this chapter added so much more dimension to the key characters. Looking forward to your next update.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
Nice chapter ..crisis over but a lot of mending to do. Glad you didn't keep us hanging about John...seems like Keller is pretty confident he will survive! Yay! Won't he be surprised at what he missed! Love Lorne...what a great SIC! Will they find ATA gene carriers amongst the population? Will Atlantis offer them the gene therapy? It seems key that they have people who can operate Ancient tech...or will John be needed to initialize their major systems?! (I do love John being so special!). Looking forward to more!
shepsgirl72 chapter 23 . 1/15/2016
Peace on Askula at last. It often takes a crisis to bring people together. Now we just need to see how Sheppard is getting on since Keller fixed him up. :)
Guest 64 chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
Great chapter! Love the way you have wrapped up the characters, and the political intrigue. Love that Ronan was the one to take out John's shooter. Looking forward to tell next chapter, and the update on John.
Var Devonshire chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
Yay! Katan had been dealt with and by Ronon. The banter between Sha and Lani as well as Lorne and Rackie is well done. Another wonderful chapter.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 22 . 1/13/2016
Woohoo! Atlantis is on the scene! You really got the "feel" of our guys coming in powerfully and efficiently dealing with the situation as the professionals they are. Glad John has Keller there to help and I love that Lani won't leave him and wasn't intimidated to let them know that. Great chapter!