Reviews for An Impossible Moment
sup8pdct chapter 10 . 12/14/2019
Lovely story. I do hope you update it sometime soon.
Lovetoread89 chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
It’s so great to find a “runaway AU” story where Hiccup hasn’t turned into a complete feral arsehole! I love this so much and I really hope you’ll continue :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2019
Hey, this is an amazing story. I know you haven't updated in years, but i wanted to let you know that i found this story and its characters so wonderful and true to the movies that it was such an enjoyable read. I love the Peter Pan type storyline, with Hiccup not wanting to return to Berk (and grow-up) with Astrid trying her best to show him that Berk has a Hiccup shaped void. I loved the grooming scene! I think that bathing together would have such a bonding experience for vikings, and would love to see a communal wash in their future (As well as some stealthy midnight meet-ups on Berk, as Hiccup realises that being near Astrid is his new freedom). Love your work
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2019
Great story.. well written and detailed. I love tue fact that Hiccip could sneek back to Berk for midnight dalliances
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Every now and then I just have to check. Maybe you’ll come and finish this, I really would love to read the reunion between Hiccup and stoick.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2018
This is SuCh a good story! U r a great writer. Thanks! Maybe it's time to upload another chapter? This is so good
KrystynaK chapter 10 . 10/23/2018
Love this - hope you're able to continue it one day!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
OH SHIT... IN THE SECOND MOVIE ASTRID DIDN'T HAVE HER MAIDEN BAND THAT MEANS SHE ISN'T A AMAIDEN ANYMORE... THEY DID IT! OH NO!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2018
Is this story dead?
naturalme9 chapter 10 . 7/6/2018
I don’t know if you’ll ever get back to this story, but it was really really good, by far one of the best HTTYD fanfics I’ve read. I’ve enjoyed your perspective on Hiccup and Astrid’s relationship, their banters are spot on
De Amicus chapter 10 . 6/8/2018
Great story! If you ever come back, we will be here.
Athena48 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Plzzzz update! It's been waayy too long. I hope you're okay and those medical issues you mentioned aren't too serious. But you also promised to never abandon this story. I still need to know what happens next. I hope you update soon!
1529 chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
'Don't draw first blood?' So it's evidently better for both Toothless and Astrid to die, or worse be enslaved, than to act effectively to defend themselves against what is almost certainly bad guys? Wow, it sounds like either bad children's literature or comic books. The concept was interesting and new, but the execution was OOC for Hiccup (he evidently had absolutely no sense of responsibility for helping the people of Berk... or any guilt for not being there when they were attacked and Astrid was orphaned?) and the 'Don't defend yourself, you have no right to do such a thing' was the last straw.
Carl Solo chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
This was a great chapter, too long but good. I hope that you continue with this story soon.
Margaret Helstone chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
I... finished? Really? How did that happen? And seriously, this is one of the best Hiccstrid stories I've ever read. It's funny, melancholic, gripping. It's not a silly romance, but it's deep, with all the troubles the heros have to face. And it's in-character! Hats off, ladies and gentlemen. I'd love to see this story continued. Whether you decide to keep writing it or notthank you. For all the joy, all the excitement, all the feels you've gave us with this story. You are amazing.