Reviews for Changed Past
seriously cute
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 3/18
Good story
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
I said it years go and I say it; Great story!
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Lol loved the short time fic. Thanks for the share
agathe13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
Hi, I was wondering if you will write a sequel to this fic? I loved, but was sad when I realised that its only one chapter:)) I would really love to read a sequel:))
RicFule chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
Of course Ginny had "never experienced the horrors of setting a basilisk loose." Even IF the diary had never been found entering Hogwarts, the basilisk was already dead, killed by Harry when he recovered the Diadem Horcrux.

Why did Sirius have to change his name? I can understand Regulus as he had to fake his death. But with the recovery of Pettigrew proving that Sirius didn't kill him or the 12 Muggles, Sirius should have been released as a Black. Sure, he could have them joined the Unspeakables and used a pseudonym as his alias, but still be known in the real world as Sirius Black to prevent everyone from knowing he IS an Unspeakable. However, it seems like he changed his name since Harry was raised as a White. And Sirius did use the Black name to recover the Horcrux from Bella's vault.
Camillus Seth chapter 1 . 4/14/2021
Henri Poitier. Harold White. Harry Potter. Harry James. Boy Who Lived. Auror of Light. Chosen One. Mysterious One. Agent Dark White. Blah blah blah blah . . .
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Beautiful. I love how the memories melded.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
OK, cute and shows how flexible time is!
oaab chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
It really doesn’t make any sense that Regulus was an unspeakable in “original” timeline and didn’t do anything about the hocruxes... he would share this knowledge immediately. Big plot hole.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Love it
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
nice
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Omg i loved it thank you for sharing
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 4/24/2020