Reviews for A Hunter's Last Vow
They're gonna get along terrafiying well it's scary
Angela.Qrow chapter 5 . 4/5
This is amazing.. Please please I beg of you update this story.
Shamangrrl chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
I really hope that you continue this story, although it's been a while since the last update. Pretty please?
AislingIsobel chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Bahahahaha! "Those pansy ass sparkly vamps teenage girls seem to love." - Classic Dean!

I know we were talking about this and I'll PM you and see what you think. I really like the way this is going and it only makes sense that Sherlock is only slightly phased. I wonder if Mycroft knows about the Men of Letters, that would be an interesting twist to it.

Besides the fact this is written so true to all four characters. Just beautifully done. I have to message you or I'm going to lay it all out here. Fantastic!
AislingIsobel chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
OH damn, it went down! How in the world is Sherlock going to react to this?! What about John?!

I hold John in high regards, as he's the balance of the relationship with everyone. He's Sherlock's anchor. There's no way they can keep this from Watson. Getting so good! Bloody (haha) brilliant!
AislingIsobel chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
OMG! I was laughing so hard! Dean called him "dude"! That was fantastic. I cannot wait for more. The sparring that those two will get into just makes this story that much better. I kinda want to see how much Dean will take from Sherlock before exploding. We see a bit here, but this is nothing compared to his temper when he really gets pissed off.
AislingIsobel chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Just like Sherlock! I loved that Dean saved Mrs. Hudson and met Lestrade. I'm going to be eating up these chapters and hopefully I'll remember to review. I cannot wait, as previously stated, for Sherlock and Dean to clash, because I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen.

It's very like Mrs. Hudson to help out her tenants, she does that for John and Sherlock. I love that character, she's so sweet and spritely but not one to mess with either. So fantastic!
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Oh my gosh! I'm wounded, what a bittersweet goodbye to Sam. Ok, so is it weird that I was tearing up more when Dean left Baby than Sam?

I was expecting anxiety from Dean, like when they first dealt with demons on the plane. But I liked the way you handled it, since he didn't have anything to hunt sleeping was perfect. I'm excited for when he meet Sherlock and John. Off to a wonderful start!
MariBearFlare chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
omg, this is perfection. please update
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
ohmygodohmygodoHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD.

.CHUCK.

Brilliant. Love. Much good. Very nice. Yassssss
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Please update! :D
MO-5431 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Awesome. I eagerly anticipate the continuation of this series. Thank you very much for the entertainment, have a fantastic day.
ChocolateSauce18 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Nice to see sherlock and Dean getting along :)
HunterSkywalker chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
THANK YOU! This was great, even if it was kind of a filler chapter.
Reviewer chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Yaaasss finally some action! Dean kicks some ass!