Reviews for Maturity
the grey mage chapter 9 . 9/2
i think i can see why this hasen't been updated in a year. you wrote the characters almost too real with real world issues as people.
the grey mage chapter 7 . 9/2
crazy rollercoaster.
the grey mage chapter 4 . 9/2
yeah, that entire first part with him reaching out to her felt super super OOC. the rest was perfect.
AnnonymousUser chapter 9 . 5/16
please update this, I like it a lot and I'm scared to see that the last update was almost 2 years ago.
NightRaid25 chapter 9 . 4/23
What a cliffhanger (and ending... : ( ) He was going to talk with Yukino. It was a great story, but sadly dropped by the author, my hopes are really low for a continuation of this story (last update almost a year ago). Mr. author, a miracle please I really love Shizuka fics and this one is really a good one. :(
Zeranvor chapter 1 . 3/3
I still can't say how much I just love this fic! I keep going back to this this cause it's truly the best IMO Hiratsuka x Hikigaya fic out there! If you somehow see this Mr/Ms. Author, pleas continue this. :)

Sincerely, A Huge Fan
Cpl.Leon chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
I really like this story their relationship is really something special. Realistic even. Hikigaya is mature for his age and his teacher simply understands his way of thinking too well. The service club us doing okay without him but for how long? 70% of problems are solved by Hikigaya's understanding and analytical way of thinking. Hiratsuka is only 25 not that much his senior... 8 years isn't that much of an age gap to me. Plus if you're throwing in his old middle flame into the café scene it might spice thing up. Has her Yandere side shown yet? I'm hoping she get overly attached to Hikigaya.

Overall 8.5/10 could use a better emotional description but thats my love for poetry speaking. Story wise 10/10 good portrayal of characters.
GioMM chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Their relationship in your fic sickens me. That kind of relationship isn't healthy.

And if I hear them calling each other by their last name one more time I'm fucking killing someone. When they are alone they are supossed to be a couple, not teacher and student...

Welp, anyways, I'm going to keep reading. Maybe this is actually part of the plot somehow
Reginleif2004 chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
This story is awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter.
chemiczen chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
I haven't watched the anime, only snippets of it from youtube. But so far, I like your story. The drama makes sense. I like that. Normally, drama in ffnet has me cringing or rolling my eyes because it's excessive and/or downright unbelievable. And that kills stories for me. I really hate fics where I'm smarter than the story. So yeah, thanks for proving me wrong. Not all drama fics are terrible after all :D

One gripe I have though, is the lack of fluff after the festival to balance out the drama between them. Sure they have sex, but as they are now, they don't feel like a happy new couple to me. The best way I could articulate it, is that they feel 'old' to me. It's like the romance had already snuffed out, when in fact, they're still just a new couple.

Anyway, I hope you keep updating this. I really want to see it completed someday.
AnimeLoverQ8 chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Hachima scores sensei I like it
unnofficialbar chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
to good of a fanfic to leave unfinished i'm looking forward to the ending. A good drama.
obliviandragon chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
I've always wanted to see something with this couple in mind, so update the story sometime I'd really love to see where it heads. Hopefully a happy ending lol
Alyr Lin chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
Thanks for the chapter, surprised they didnt fuck anyway. I would imagine they would need the stress relief on top of some kind of reassurance even if physical.
Jonny Walker chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
awsome .. this was my one of the most awaited fic and i really needed a make up sex for that long wait but maybe you can update the next sooner