Reviews for Maturity
lepidus chapter 15 . 3/29
Wow, this story is incredible! It's insane how you took this idea and did it in a way I never would have imagined someone on this site would write it. Their relationship is so real and powerful. Yukinoshita and Yuigahama are never forgotten and the rest of the world carries on, just as real and important. The danger and fear exists always, and Hachiman's anxiety and love and longing not just for Hiratsuka but for his friends and family, his concern over Komachi but inability to talk to her openly or spend enough time at home to figure out how she's doing-it's all so naturalistic and believable. I have such high hopes for this story and where it might go, and I think you will surprise me and bring it somewhere I would not anticipate, but will end up loving and appreciating. Thanks for this story and I hope everything's going well in your life! You're a great writer and a thoughtful and creative storyteller!
Deccam chapter 15 . 8/30/2023
So glad to see an update to this! its been forever!

I do have to say her logic is kinda shaky there though. I get women have to deal with a lot of shit, especially in places like Japan where perverts arent dealt with as firmly as they should be, but her pulling the "just put your number in my phone" thing could have been and was done in seconds after hikigaya arrived. Instead it took over 10 minutes. She also could have just said "yes" to the boyfriend question to get him to back off, plenty of women i know do that if they dont want a guy hitting on them. Maybe the scene could be tweaked a little to reflect the point better?
jminator chapter 15 . 8/27/2023
Dudeeeeee that cliffhangerrrrr
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2023
lol leaving us on such a cliffhanger my heart burns
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2023
dude come on, him not sending even a text?
sengokuglasses chapter 15 . 6/6/2023
still great
Guest chapter 15 . 3/6/2023
she will be an old hag when your mc is in his prime. hate this trope.
meryfcuckery chapter 15 . 2/9/2023
yeah, that logic is shaky at best if I'm being honest. She could've just said no
Jack chapter 15 . 2/9/2023
Holy cow.

What an update, and it was fun that they got to watch the movie hiratsuka wanted to see. She fangirls for it and it sounds adorable with star eyes and tiny fists.

Anyways, now some realistic scenarios happen and some guy hit on her like trying to be wooing her away.

Absolutely nobody knows what is going on between her and 8man and now she couldn't just tell the guy away because she wanted no conflict.

When she put her number on his phone, i thought that it was not hers but a different number she put and it would be a prank...when the opposite was true.

Well...it's said that she wanted no problems and so far she's done a good job but hachi doesn't seem happy.

He's like an attack dog just waiting to burst when someone is tempting Shizuka, that's the same for any other guy who's girl is feeling swayed by someone else, but in this case.

There's a time to be jealous and a time to try to resolve a problem when it happens, like getting rid of the elephant in the room, but do it gently because you may never be ready for what happens next.

Other than that, HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPYER WAS AMAZING.

I'VE BEEM WAITING SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND NOW IT'S HERE!

THANK U FOR UPDATING THIS!

IT MADE MY DAY
Zeranvor chapter 15 . 2/2/2023
So happy to see an update, I’m guessing it’s Kaoru and etc?
Random Reader Guy chapter 15 . 1/6/2023
I was shocked when I saw this in my inbox, but it was worth the wait to read again the best, most grounded 8man/Shizuka fic on this site. Here's to the next update not taking so long, and HNY 2023.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2022
Amazing story overall, one of the best oregairu fics around. You make Hachiman and Shizuka’s relationship come alive. Before this story I didn’t know if it was possible to write this pairing in a way that didn’t feel like wish-fulfillment, but you’ve done it.
Shame about the cliffhanger though, I’m incredibly curious about who it is now. I’m placing my bets on Komachi here with Taichi, but who knows.
Binge Reader chapter 15 . 12/17/2022
I wonder where the author has gone to. He can't leave us with this cliffhanger. Hey, get back!
rjfisherjr1009 chapter 15 . 12/13/2022
Welcome back, good luck with work and grad school and I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2022
Nice! Please continue to post and don’t leave us hanging… fcking cliff hanger hahahahaha