Reviews for Maturity
Pixie Duck chapter 9 . 4h
Well, I've been having a bad feeling ever since ch 7, but I don't know If I want to read anymore...

Maybe it's my fault that I started reading the story since there is only a drama tag without romance tag and no relationship tag. In my defence I was desperate for some Sensei/8Man content that is lacking.

Though I can say that the first few chapters up until the kiss were certainly misleading. The tone of the fic is vastly different then and now.

I don't know if I want to continue reading this... I fear this might be another Yandere fic since the writers in this fandom seem to like to do that to every girl that isn't that bitch Yukino. I'm sick of it, and sick of every writer making her like an angel while every other girl a bitch and toxic. Can the fandom stop god damn worshiping the lame ass ice queen and try to write other characters like Sensei, Haruno, Iroha, Saki and Yui right?

Or I am afraid it's another bait with the writer ending the fic with no relationship and worse possibly the lame ass canon pairing.

You can write well, but I don't know if I'll enjoy your work as this point... Certainly, everything until the kiss was great, after that? It gone downhill, not writing wise, but rather decision wise.

Maybe I'll wait a few years until I finished to read the final chapter and see if it's worth it or not.

Good luck with your writing.
VorcefulEblud chapter 14 . 11/26
Man This Is SOOO GOOD I haven't read anything this amazing in a while i really hope you update soon it'll be a shame if this gets Abandoned
'For once, huh… Hey, I resent that.' has got to be my favourite quote so far. So far in my whole life that is.
Great writing as always; can't wait for the next chapter.
VorcefulEblud chapter 14 . 11/12
This Is Amazing Please Continue this!
jesusdxy chapter 14 . 10/19
I wanted a yandere shizuka
red October 198 chapter 14 . 9/23
Don’t abandon this story it’s too good
miyux8man chapter 14 . 9/1
Another masterpiece that is abandoned once again…
Llegimou Moree chapter 14 . 7/10
First of all, this fic is great, not to say that it is the best I have read and that it involves Hikigaya as Hiratsuka's romantic couple, most of the other fics are POV and more than anything they are how to guide the other characters in their problems (which is still great), but I'm looking for HachiShizu.
At first the issue that their relationship reaches sex made me advance cautiously and I thought that it would only become an erotic novel type fic, but logically I thought it was correct, while in other fic with other girls in the series OreGairu their relationship is honey and flakes with a touch of drama, they are still teenagers, it would be strange that Hiratsuka, a somewhat immature adult, almost 30 years old, has experience in life and in physical relationships, decided to have a shoujo manga relationship, like this I find your story surprisingly mature, now I see how intense Hiratsuka-sensei is with his partners or dates, both in physical interaction and in calls or text messages, I did not expect a relationship of flowers and sugar without any difficulty in between, and what you gave us is amazing.
I would like to know if Yukino and Yui will appear later, but it was a surprise to see Hiratsuka have those facets that one does not see, he is not the cool character that we see in novels and anime, one can see his single status as comical, but you capture it with an emotional weight on it.
I love jobs like these that leave me holding my breath due to the tension and emotional heaviness in the plot, I hope their relationship continues to improve and both of them get involved and move forward, they will continue with the fights and difficulties of this improper relationship (but not harmful), and I am anxious that you continue to bring us more chapters, I am glad to see that it has not been more than a year that you are still updating, which makes me hope to continue with this great story.
Lynx chapter 14 . 7/3
Ayo it's almost been a whole year, please release another one!
Sachen chapter 14 . 4/10
It's been almost a year since you've last updated, have you abandoned us?
Zigurat chapter 1 . 3/30
Definitely the best 8man x sensei fanfic, please, update soon.
andy132 chapter 14 . 3/8
I'm soo glad that they're finally moving in a healthy direction and can't wait to see how they continue to grow. Can't wait to read future updates.
LongSword chapter 14 . 2/28
Ah this chapter was very nice. Finally got through my backlog of updated fics and this was the latest one and since I had forgotten a good amount of it, I decided to just go ahead and reread it. Still undoubtedly the best Shizuka fic I have ever read, period. Really love how we see more of Shizuka's personality come out, both the good and the bad, and how awkwardly Hachiman reacts to it. Thanks for the read.
crimsoned03 chapter 1 . 2/25
honestly cant get enough if this story really looking forward to the next chapter if and when it comes
Patrick chapter 14 . 2/7
Fantastic read. I'm sad to see such an intriguing story come to an end. It's harder to find quality writing like this about Hachiman and Shizuka than I thought!