Reviews for Maturity
blueprintLV chapter 9 . 5/31
This is pretty much one of the best works I've read.
The only way a woman of Hiratsuka's caliber would be alone, would be her having underlying crazy tendencies.
I really love how realistic this student-teacher relationship is - the way how Hiratsuka holds her power as an older, more experienced woman over him by rewarding him with sex, the unhealthy obsession, the jealousy, the straight up unhealthy way they spend their time together, how she can't see her own craziness, the arguments over literally nothing...
Hikigaya's characteristic way of sulking, and then keeping it all inside himself, just to keep the relationship going, at the price of his own happiness, yeah... that's like him. So like him.
Though, Komachi is too pure for those kind of thoughts~!
It's amazing, straight up. I would wager you actually have experienced a similar power-dynamic relationship in real life, this is way too close too home.
I'm really sad this is pretty dead, and I hope that you, dear author, are in good health. If you ever read this, just know that I am rooting for you.
Suwoop4hunnid chapter 9 . 3/11
Update soon :)
Nsiem chapter 9 . 1/3
Ahhh what a good fanfic, please continue it is just too enjoyable to leave unfinished.
Inspectorr Joe chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
Ahhh! It's been over a year since this has been updated! noooooooooo pls don't be dead author
Gotchi chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
This was very well written. Although I find that several characters and their actions contradict the originals' ideals, the story you presented obviously has quite a bit of thought poured into it. The oganization and structure was there, and it made way for a fairly realistic and believable conflict. Thank you for sharing this.
the grey mage chapter 9 . 9/2/2017
i think i can see why this hasen't been updated in a year. you wrote the characters almost too real with real world issues as people.
the grey mage chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
crazy rollercoaster.
the grey mage chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
yeah, that entire first part with him reaching out to her felt super super OOC. the rest was perfect.
AnnonymousUser chapter 9 . 5/16/2017
please update this, I like it a lot and I'm scared to see that the last update was almost 2 years ago.
NightRaid25 chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
What a cliffhanger (and ending... : ( ) He was going to talk with Yukino. It was a great story, but sadly dropped by the author, my hopes are really low for a continuation of this story (last update almost a year ago). Mr. author, a miracle please I really love Shizuka fics and this one is really a good one. :(
Zeranvor chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I still can't say how much I just love this fic! I keep going back to this this cause it's truly the best IMO Hiratsuka x Hikigaya fic out there! If you somehow see this Mr/Ms. Author, pleas continue this. :)

Sincerely, A Huge Fan
Cpl.Leon chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
I really like this story their relationship is really something special. Realistic even. Hikigaya is mature for his age and his teacher simply understands his way of thinking too well. The service club us doing okay without him but for how long? 70% of problems are solved by Hikigaya's understanding and analytical way of thinking. Hiratsuka is only 25 not that much his senior... 8 years isn't that much of an age gap to me. Plus if you're throwing in his old middle flame into the café scene it might spice thing up. Has her Yandere side shown yet? I'm hoping she get overly attached to Hikigaya.

Overall 8.5/10 could use a better emotional description but thats my love for poetry speaking. Story wise 10/10 good portrayal of characters.
GioMM chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Their relationship in your fic sickens me. That kind of relationship isn't healthy.

And if I hear them calling each other by their last name one more time I'm fucking killing someone. When they are alone they are supossed to be a couple, not teacher and student...

Welp, anyways, I'm going to keep reading. Maybe this is actually part of the plot somehow
Reginleif2004 chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
This story is awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter.
chemiczen chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
I haven't watched the anime, only snippets of it from youtube. But so far, I like your story. The drama makes sense. I like that. Normally, drama in ffnet has me cringing or rolling my eyes because it's excessive and/or downright unbelievable. And that kills stories for me. I really hate fics where I'm smarter than the story. So yeah, thanks for proving me wrong. Not all drama fics are terrible after all :D

One gripe I have though, is the lack of fluff after the festival to balance out the drama between them. Sure they have sex, but as they are now, they don't feel like a happy new couple to me. The best way I could articulate it, is that they feel 'old' to me. It's like the romance had already snuffed out, when in fact, they're still just a new couple.

Anyway, I hope you keep updating this. I really want to see it completed someday.