Reviews for Maturity
Good to have you back
striker sigma chapter 12 . 2/27
so when is the wedding
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 12 . 2/25
That was a timely and beautiful chapter...

I needed this today.
Vicimus chapter 12 . 2/23
This is great!
gu3st chapter 12 . 2/23
update whatever happened to the monster of logic...
Toshiro Ricky chapter 12 . 2/22
At last it tune down a bit, hope you can bring more cute romance between them
forward-smash chapter 12 . 2/21
Well damn man, it's been forever. Great to see you again. Good luck!
Wilhelm Werner chapter 1 . 2/21
I was really excited to see this story update. This is my favorite pairing. I believe this is the only well written multiple chapter story featuring this relationship. Your writing is truly magnificent. The way you capture Hiratsuka is perfect. Her character feels and acts just as she would in the anime. I love her reluctance at starting the relationship at first, and how she then slowly starts to love Hikigaya, consequences be damned. Hikigaya is also written very well. I feel you captured his character just as brilliantly as Hiratsuka. His uncertainty, and his awkwardness with this being his first relationship. The latest chapter is my favorite. Finally they stop acting immature and just talk to each other. They let their true emotions out, showing how much they trust each other. I genuinely can’t wait to see how this story develops more. This is by far one of the best stories in the fandom, and undoubtedly the best story of this ship. I can hardly wait, for the next chapter
Really, REALLY feels like the calm before the storm... A toxic relationship almost never turns into a "normal" ones, no matter the intentions... It needs therapy, SHE needs therapy.
Oh, but even so, after re-reading the whole story, I gotta say that without regarding the huge fuck-up sensei did to Yukinoshita and her own fault about Hikigaya's abscences, both her and Yuigahama acted like major bitches towards our poor loner, so even if she went way overboard, the initial angry tones and thoughts from Hiratsuka were not just justifiable, they were right... They were JUST.
Killusion chapter 12 . 2/21
Been a while, I was hear in 2015 and I love this fic. Feel like this was the first sign of maturity shown on the end of Hiratsuka in this fic. Ironic.
BlackPsych chapter 12 . 2/21
MAN. This was a great chapter. Gotta admit I was a little reluctant to read this update because, ever since Shizuka went ham on Yukino and Hachiman was kicked out of the club, I had a bad taste/vibe about everything lol. That said I still kept reading it after and the same was true today because of how engaging the story is and it was always worth the bitter aftertaste. Super well-written as always and I can't wait to see what happens next. Finally these two got into a room and hashed things out. They both fucked up and admitted to it. Shizuka definitely messed up more than Hachiman did, but Hachiman's being a real man for his age and not letting her fall into a black hole.

Tbh I still think they shouldn't be dating or doing all of this stuff until after Shizuka leaves Sobu and stops being his teacher, like in canon. Then they can truly embrace what they have going on without any stigma attached and being confined by the restraints of school. I hope things really are becoming more real for them after this first big fight they seem to be getting through. 'Cause otherwise, it really just felt like lust and lust more so than love. The ending seems they finally shared a second passionate kiss between partners. Totally got that vibe. Thanks for the update!
samuelanas12345 chapter 12 . 2/21
Awesome chapter as always! This pairing is rare and yet very nice and they deserve happiness, so i hope you'll continue the story!
Abyss Trinity chapter 12 . 2/21
Awesome chapter and thanks for updating :)
Betrayed Dreams chapter 12 . 2/21
This is the best thing ever!

...Sorry, for the burst of excitement, but I couldn't help it. This was one of the first Shizuka X Hachiman story, that made this into my favourite pairing and I am really glad that it was updated.

Thank you so much for the chapter!

It's really great.

The kiss felt well earned!

Great work.