Reviews for Only the Fit Survive
Dream Painter chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
Another great installment! And they finally got to see each other again. 3

I'm really enjoying this series. I can't wait until Grieves is dealt with so Sam can finally go home, though. Great story.
Tony7323 chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Extremely well written 2nd part well done ... On to the 3rd part of the series...
hifield chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
Very nice ending although it didn't get Sam home ... now I have another story to look forward to.

This was a wonderful journey and I enjoyed it VERY MUCH!

Now ... on to the next one.
hifield chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
Good meeting. I'm starting to worry that they won't get her back anytime soon. You've done such an amazing job with the story - thank you so much for sharing.
hifield chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
Loved the meeting with Jacob! I can feel it coming.

I've also really enjoyed how you've incorporated different missions along the way through conversations ... keeping the timeline moving along.
hifield chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
I'm getting excited about the upcoming meeting - another very good chapter.
hifield chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
Good Chapter. I'm really enjoying the story!
hifield chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
I feel like they are getting close. I don't care how late it is I need to read more before I go to bed!
hifield chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
That was intense! I found myself rocking in my chair like I did for my girls when they were babies while Sam was hiding in the bushes from the guards. Great chapter.
hifield chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
Great - I'm so much enjoying this story and love how well written it is. I'm hoping she gets rescued soon so I can stop stressing! LOL
hifield chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
Loved this chapter ... so intense and beautiful at the same time. Good job Sam! What a hard journey her birthing was!

Looking forward to more chapters.
CharlotteAshmore chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
*dies* i read it all in one go. omg i've forgotten what sleep is! ugh! ok now i must nap before i start on the next one.
hifield chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Great chapter - glad to see her plan work or at least I hope it worked.
hifield chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
I'm finally back to this story and enjoying it once again. I think I'd better go back and re-read a bit so I know what's going on! LOL
c3lia chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Loving this second story as much as your first one of this 'survival series'. And to tell you the truth I don't think I would have minded if the 'real SG1 tv series' had used this plot of yours instead of their actual scripts :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story here with us! You're adding so many details, that I'm sure it has been taking you a lot of though and time... :) You're a great author. Congrats! Hugs from Portugal, Celia