Reviews for Perfection of Duality
minstorai chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
Lol I love that "he prays she doesn't say anything incriminating like where am I or who are you" scene, and your Easter eggs are insane as always! Green Grant Ward not knowing what to say to HawkEye being fed up with unconscious Black Widow was hilarious
hufflepuff gal 4520 chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Thanks for the story ive been looking for a good fanfiction story for a bit, update soon plz
Webs chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
very pleased you're still writing this! Looking forward to the next chapter when you have time to write/post :D
Quietlyimplode chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Omfg. I literally squealed when I saw that this had been updated. You have made my day - actually my month.
There’s something to be said about a story that you can pick up and remember exactly where you left off - in detail no matter the time that has passed, and that’s exactly what this fic is for me - a read that I can go back to any time and fall in love with again and again and again. It’s so beautifully intricate - I love that you included Laura in there. For a chapter that seems to be setting things up it has so many lovely tidbits and nods - like to Clint’s past, Natasha’s drug tolerance, Clint’s army days. Excuse the gushing but it’s great! I cannot wait for more, I’ll always be following. Excellent work.
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
Just re-read white and this in the last 4 maybe 5 days, absolutely loved it. Can’t wait for the next update :) xx
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
I hope you update some day. I really enjoyed reading all of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
I love this! Will there be an update any time soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
I'm going to cry if you don't update. Love this story.
Famous4it chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I love this so much. Please keep updating! People are reading it!
The-red-room chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
plz update!
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 2 . 1/27/2017
Yes! I've been waiting on this chapter for a long long time and you didn't disappoint! Another amazing exhilarating chapter that I couldn't take my eyes off. Your writing talents really are amazing, I love your work. I look forward to reading more! :)
minstorai chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
I love how he blind-sides her "Is this supposed to be fun?" Lol and his reaction to his first experience with her footwork's just as amazing. Aw I was cheesing as much as Hawkeye in that scene I swear, it was so bitter-sweet by the end though.
Omfg I love how they're so obvious to her "they had warned her to watch her back. They clearly hadn't anticipated just how good she is at doing so." Yeah I know she's going to eviscerate them, I'm just concerned about the back-lash like she is. Oh thank fuck, she got it recording, you're excellent wth action sequences I was flailing and fidgeting and shit in public while reading this! Yea I don't love or hate Fitz, but I don't see him doing something like that because he hates her. Shit under any other circumstances, I'd feel like that speech mid-fight was dramatic, but it is magnificent and so is she.
You're nailing the dynamic between Fury and Romanof already! "To walk next to the Black Widow unashamed is no small task" You're still the best at writing her I've ever come across. Holy fucking shit, he schooled her on the destruction of the First Nations and the true nature of the U.S., just gonn sit here sipping my tea. I feel like I might love your portrayal of Nick even better than your portrayal of Natasha!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Awesome chapter. I am so glad you have updated. I love the detail and intricacy in your stories, particularly the fight scenes. I hope you update again soon.
Wolfsdrache chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
It is a nice surprise to get a new chapter of this story and I liked it a lot. I only hope that the next one comes out a little bit faster. Can't wait for the next one ;)
Webber82 chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Holy crap updates?! And a super long update! This is so awesome! Well, awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next!