Reviews for Pain of the Divine
shaz chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
yay! 'just remember you asked me to' oooooooooo tension/excitement. also liked the 'just about bit' :o) what else can i say?
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
OK, I must have more of this great story because I have to know why Tyr's acting the way he is and where Trance went and what's going to happen next. Can't wait for your next update!:)
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Keep going. I want to know what's happening.
shaz chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
oh my god he ripped her ARM off? thats so rude! i love harpers whole conversation with himself, such good insight 'his thoughts shook with fear' is the best line i've heard in a long time. the poem fits, your friends almost as talented as you! *shaz vomits at her own words*. more soon i hope. i wanna know what happens with harper, & what damn good excuse tyr has for his 'Trance'd behaviour
shaz chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
yay harper angst! (sorry you just do it so damn well). like the *description angle*, makes it easier to follow. more! P.S Tweedle Dee & Dum rock!
szhismine chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
hey, what's wrong with Tyr?

*frowns* bad tyr, bad! *giggle*

anyway, more Harper soon! ;)
Dawn N chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Okay, where is Tyr headed? I hope to help Harper out! I'm enjoying this story and would love longer chapters. Keep writing.
aimless chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Cool chap. What the heck is going on with Tyr? I'm not too afraid for Trance since we all know that she can't be killed easily, but you haven't rescued Harper yet! AARGH!

Keep up the good work!
Claire chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
MORE!
szhismine chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
oh goody, another Harper fic!

more soon please. :)
Dawn N chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
How could you leave it like that? You've got to be kidding me! Well, you have peeked my curiosity for more chapters. Write more soon!
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
This is great! Keep it up! Please finish it!
Aimless chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
'Harper sighs shakily. "This sucks."'

Yes, Harper, cliffhangers definately suck. Scaramouche knows this and tortures us with them anyway. Don't worry, I'm sure she wouldn't dream of leaving you in this dire situation for long...would she?

Impatiently waiting for the next wonderful chapter!
Ascendant Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I loved that comment,"Bad memories. Bad memories stay in there". Wounderful. More such high quaility work please.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2