Reviews for All Because of a Bet
When will the next update be? It's been over a year
Shirjka chapter 21 . 4/23
OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THAT STORY Iit's know it-s been a while since you updated but it's great, I love Setsuna and I especially love the way you write Akashi he's really in character! And what's with Setsuna's uncle and aunt? I wanna know!
Thanks for that story!
emie the bookworm chapter 21 . 4/16
this is so greaaat~! the way you portrayed the characters is beautiful;D
Hope this will be updated soon..
xXHeaven-SakuXx chapter 21 . 1/14
Hii! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! xD Amazing and funny as hell :3 I really really like Setsuna's character and her interactions with Akashi :D
Best of lucks for the future chapters!
The Queen of All Demons chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
Aw dang and to think i read your entire story in one sitting only to find that you had abandonded it.. The grief.
iluvfairytale chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
What kind of friend would dare say what she just said? Who tells their friend they will never accomplish their dreams no matter how hard they try, that it's impossible? That is no friend. I don't understand how that's okay?
Uqor chapter 21 . 8/8/2017
I'm laughing, Setsuna got herself into an awkward situation. I wonder why her uncle is with father Akashi's spy? Will we be getting a chapter with Akashi's pov? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
This is very nice! No OOC Akashi! Although there are a bit tweaking needed due to varying tenses in some paragraphs..there's also the (I'm sorry to say this).. kinda awwkward use of auxillary verbs.

Like this instance:

"Frustration was fast replacing terror... "

This could be written as:

"Frustration quickly replaced terror.."

I find it difficult to nail them from the get go too, my teachers always point them out (English is not my mother tongue). I hope you're not offended.. And please keep writing.. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
UPDATE PLEASE! THIS IS THE BEST AKASHI X OC I'VE READ... AND SETSUNA IS VERY REALISTIC... QUITE ANNOYING IN SOME ASPECTS BUT STILL LOVABLE... THE CLIFF HANGERS ARE A PAIN THOUGH... (¶¶)…PLEASE KEEP WRITING

P. S.

MY CAPS LOCK KEY'S BROKEN.. SO, YEAH.
Pasta-Survivor chapter 21 . 5/20/2017
I love your story, and I can't wait to read more! It's really good, I only meant to read the first three chapters tonight and then all of a sudden here I am at the end of chapter 21! This is awesome, thank you for such a good story!
Vermilion chapter 21 . 5/13/2017
I really love your story so much and I can't wait to read the next chapter
LyriaHart chapter 21 . 5/7/2017
When is the next chapter coming out? I want to know what happens next. Just curious no pressure.
Waves are Blue chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I'm glad you've updated again. I think you've done done majour character development that hasn't been foreshadowed properly though. What's up with them getting along so well all of a sudden? Her confidence and skill? It's happened too quickly… and i was hoping for some more interaction with Kuroko, besides the dream and mentions… I'm sure him and setsuna would get along splendidly. and what's up with Kakashi's ambiguous feelings? it starts annoying me… i guess he's finally letting Setsuna break trough his walls. still, it's difficult to understand why she feels so strongly towards him after the initial attraction… but I guess it is a great fit, in a sense. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter. i just hope it'll be a little longer!
19Delfin chapter 21 . 5/5/2017
So glad you're continuing this story! I really liked the changes you added to the first chapters; your writing style has steadily improved and the transitions between scenes are much smoother. This chapter was great as always! I'm so glad they're on the same page and working together. Can't believe the challenge is happening in 1 week! I'm also quite curious how Setsuna's home situation and the trial is gonna affect her and the relationship with Akashi. I would really like it if his father had a bigger role in the story as well, though you've already hinted at his involvement in Akashi's life what with the spying nurse. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing this story with us!