Reviews for Insane But For Firearms
Mark chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Throw Jayne a bone, he may be the only one that can keep her from going totally bokers!
Hadley Livingston chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Thank you! "Insane but for Firearms" was beautiful poetry, I especially like how you wrapped up the finish and how you captured Jayne's thoughts!
Jesse chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Great characterization. Thank you for the Firefly story! :)
Redhood79 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Ohhhh, good. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Wow! This reads like poetry. Very, very good!
Maeko chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Wow, just excellent. I love the pairing, and how it all came together at the end.
Annabelle Crane chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
River/Jayne! I love it. I love anything R/J, but I really did love this. The idea that she could transfer her thoughts on to him was very cool. Well, that is, if that's what really happened, I mean if they were really her thoughts *smirk* Write more soon please, another chapter, another story, whatever, just write more soon!
Syn chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Oh wow! I love this! You really got into Jayne's mind. Nice bit of smut-without-the-smut too. More?
Jane the Frog on the Wall chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Wow. This was really fantastic, I'm thoroughly impressed. I liked Jayne's attempts at rationalization. . .didn't quite get the significance of the random nouns, but they sort of gained significance through repetition, as random thoughts floating through his headspace. Especially liked the "man with a gun" theory to sanity, very appropriate for the character. Fantastic work.
Meg chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Wow! That was really incredible. First off, it's Jayne/River, so right away I'm obsessed. ;) But that was really a great fic. It had the feel of a River fic but it was about Jayne - which is really interesting and original. I really like the idea of him seeing/feeling her thoughts/feelings when they touch - very cool. I love this! I really, really hope you write more fics soon. This is just too good! :-D