Reviews for One off's
Kim Blythe chapter 8 . 3/25
Carrots, thank you for having made this little Jane, the one little Jane that Gilbert had met in an orphanage, that he had wished he and Anne could have adopted, partly because she ressembles Anne so much, with her having the same red hair, and also because, he didn't want her to have a miserable and lonely life...

But now, ten years later, that same little Jane, who is not so little anymore, had been adopted by a very loving family, at eighteen, she has already met the love of her life, and, she still remembers the one and only teacher that had been so kind, helpful, amazing with and to her, when she was just a little girl !
Catiegirl chapter 8 . 3/2
How lovely to hear of Jane again! I loved his interactions with her as a little girl, and can understand why she viewed him as teacher, friend and father. It was such a sweet chapter!
AnneNGil chapter 8 . 3/2
This is sweet blast from the past. I really enjoyed this!
AnneFans chapter 8 . 3/2
It's Jane back, good for her that she can call them mamma and papa and not something else.
Lavinia Maxwell chapter 8 . 3/2
Brilliant! Loved it! Thank you for bringing Jane back. It was nice to see what happened to her and what a positive influence Mr. Blythe was/is.
BrokenMockingjay chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
I love this story. I hope u will add more.
Annefan chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Made me think of the phantom from phantom of the opera
Kim Blythe chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Carrots, thank you so much for writing this epilogue... It came as a surprise today, a very good surprise !
oldmoviewatcher chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
This was SO cute! Very nice!
Johijoha chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
These last couple of one shots are incredibly sweet and touching ... but I can't help but think how incredibly painful this all must be for Gilbert.
Kim Blythe chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Both the first scene and the second scene where taking place during the Christmas ball right ?

This chapter was so very enchanting !
Kim Blythe chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
Even though this story was a little sad and melancholic, I like to think that for one day, one moment, Gilbert got the chance to be the secret night in shining armour to Anne and have this one special moment forever and always in his memories !
oldmoviewatcher chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
So, did she dance with Gil, or no?
I need my Shirbert fix.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Enjoyed having all the short stories in one place. Maybe you can add to them when you get time :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
This was so sweet! And, then the end. Poor Shirbert.