Reviews for One off's
burned away and changed chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
I love this story. I hope u will add more.
Annefan chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Made me think of the phantom from phantom of the opera
Kim Blythe chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Carrots, thank you so much for writing this epilogue... It came as a surprise today, a very good surprise !
oldmoviewatcher chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
This was SO cute! Very nice!
Johijoha chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
These last couple of one shots are incredibly sweet and touching ... but I can't help but think how incredibly painful this all must be for Gilbert.
Kim Blythe chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Both the first scene and the second scene where taking place during the Christmas ball right ?

This chapter was so very enchanting !
Kim Blythe chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
Even though this story was a little sad and melancholic, I like to think that for one day, one moment, Gilbert got the chance to be the secret night in shining armour to Anne and have this one special moment forever and always in his memories !
oldmoviewatcher chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
So, did she dance with Gil, or no?
I need my Shirbert fix.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Enjoyed having all the short stories in one place. Maybe you can add to them when you get time :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
This was so sweet! And, then the end. Poor Shirbert.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
This chapter was beyond sweet and lovely! I want to accept it as canon so bad! Nice job.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Wow this was really good. And that poem was pretty awesome!
Johijoha chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
nice, very nice and a lot more dramatic than the original. I'm kind of hoping the youtube series will give me more drama than the origianl. xD We will just have to wait and see.
Phil Carmody chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is really good, love the idea and the way you used Anne's mood of depths of despair and how she's lying under the covers. You also use her talks to 'marilla' from under them too. You've captured a perfect Anne, how we know her! Love this story.
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story, and I love the last two sentences. So true!