Reviews for The Reformed Scoundrel
Feniks109 chapter 22 . 8/19/2020
This is really well thought and beautiful Au novel that gave me chills sometimes. Thank you!
Cindymint chapter 22 . 7/1/2020
What a amazing story I loved it
Hellz Blaze chapter 22 . 11/3/2019
Thank you for this beautifully written story! I loved it! Please keep writing, the stories you spin are enthralling :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/11/2018
Wow. Incredible. Spectactular. Loved it
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2018
I try not to comment on old stories that i just found but this was soooo good i had to. Now i’m just going through all your stories and getting excited. Great writing
CSColifer Fan chapter 22 . 3/10/2018
Nice story. Thanks for writing it.
Zaxamali chapter 22 . 2/17/2018
Oh how I loved this story! So well written and so full of love!
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 22 . 11/13/2017
I think I read this before, but hadn't reviewed all the chapters or something, because I got busy with personal stuff. Anyway, I'm not sure where I left off in my reviews, exactly, but I just re-read the whole thing in two days, and I think this is among the very best fics you've written. It has a genuine Regency flavor to it... something I'm not sure I entirely capture in my own writing when I try to do period pieces.

I don't know if you're still writing at all, or if you've pretty much moved on, but I still really enjoy your fics, and I'm going to miss reading new ones if/when you move on. Take care!
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
I've read this and loved it, but I don't quite remember if I read it here or Ao3. But anyway, I like historical fanfic.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
Lovely chapter as always!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
I'm guessing that's Milah? Oh dear...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
I was wondering about Milah and whether Neal is her son - that means she's significantly older than Killian, isn't she? And I hope Emma learns to read soon. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Neal made an appearance far sooner than I expected, and I'm glad Killian took steps to protect Emma and himself from Neal. Wonderful job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2017
Wonderful job with the chapter!