Reviews for The Leaves of Lorien
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful piece. Translations would have gone down better next to the words themselves...though I knew what the first phrase was the others change the tone of things slightly when properly understood. I do like the ending and the leaf analogy though.
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is beautiful. This is really art. You have a gift.
cmoerabgiann chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OMG i am tearing up here so emotional um its genius love it
Jesry chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow. Just, wow. Love the symbolism in the last paragraph, no matter how blatent it may be (I mean, come on, how many authors really even throw some symbolism in?) I love the subtlety, and the honesty in your writing. I find this to be an exceptional piece, and will probably read it again within the week. A new favorite. Highlight of my day. :D
Femisis chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow. I really don't have anything to say but Wow. Great fic.
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Very beautiful story. I cry since middle story. Good job!
alighe33 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Simply beautiful...

Those who say otherwise are fools.

More more! _
Dusky Feline chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
ai, so sweet and so sad! i dont think i shall say any more.
ViggoFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
AH ! ARAGORN DOES NOT LOVE LEGOLAS ! AND LEGOLAS DOES NOT LOVE ARAGORN ! ARAGORN IS MARIED TO ARWEN ! THAT IS NOT RIGHT ! WHY DO PEOPLE DO SUCH THINGS ! AH !
ViggoFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
shi-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
that was heart breaking - poor legolas!

well written! i love all of ur descriptions!
Tate Soyker chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I'm at lunch at school.. bye
Feng chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
This would count as one of my favourites, and one of the best LoTR fics i've read...

Legolas is by far one my most favourite character, and i love the way you've portrayed him here, there's just too little of him in the original LoTR books )

Hope to see more of your fics!
krillball6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
That was so sad at the end! I loved the story though. It was well writen. Keep up the great work!

krillball6
Katma chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Ohh, that was so beautiful! I loved it. You painted such a stunning picture. The imagery was perfect. And it was so beautifully melancholy. Wonderful story!