Reviews for To Force a Hand
Vertigo Venom chapter 10 . 17h
Really liking this story your writing. Keep up the great work your doing and update again soon please! - V.V.
xenocanaan chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read more!
MerlinWolf chapter 10 . 5/1/2017
You could have STARK get the "Other Voice" outility of Ulrome and put ithe j to Vision instead of JARVIS. Excellent plot twist.
Bish chapter 10 . 4/17/2017
Hi! I hope you update again! I really like this story! I'm itching to know how it ends! Thank you for writing it! :D
Till A Deathless Death Kills chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
I can not wait for more... if that is even coming, but this story is amazing and deserves so much more.
Cf96 chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
Cool
Lunar Loon chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
Ooooohhhhhh I can't wait to read more
Call.Me.Random chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
I'm wondering if the twins are not only motivated to fight ultron or if they hate Lisa as well now.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
Yeah..please do update
Very curious to know whether our SI gets a new body(independent) body or not in the form of vision maybe
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
Eeeeeee! I love this fanfic so much! I love Ultron now, is that weird?
TheLightBehindHerEyes chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
Do you have any idea whatsoever just how much I love this fanfic? I mean there are so many possible ways it could go it's so freaking cool. Dude I don't care how long it takes you to update, I'll just be freaking ecstatic to see it each and every time. :)
DarkDust27 chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
As always the Avengers are winning at life! :3
MajesticHippo chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Really enjoying this the banter is on point :) So like I'm kinda hoping she is going to become Vision and drive the avengers insane. There would also be lots of Paprika.
Lunar Loon chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
I look forward to reading more of your work (when you have the time and the motivation to do so) thank you very much for writing this~
Shameonyourcow chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I simply love your story,
all the sarcasm, bickering and references... brilliant ! And imagining the Chemistry incident - hilarious. I wish I could have been in your class xD