Reviews for First They Came for the Death Eaters
mhcalamas chapter 17 . 7/6
“LIKE being alone. Or I did. Then you show up and I get all… accustomed to you and then you'll be gone and it's your fault everything keeps changing and... I don't like change, Draco! I can't control it and I DON'T LIKE IT!" She's panting now and Draco just stares with saucer eyes.”

I like your imagery here: “Together they are ships on rough seas and flint rocks and consuming fire.” :)))))

They are in luuuuuuuvvvvv! Yay!
mhcalamas chapter 16 . 7/6
Sighing again... :/
mhcalamas chapter 15 . 7/6
Sighhhhhh, onward onward, onward! I want to smile again
mhcalamas chapter 14 . 7/6
Yessss she told him—but sooooo notttt how I wanted that covwration to go!
mhcalamas chapter 13 . 7/6
Blaise has been holding in a snicker and finally lets it escape. "So it's just terrible then? You sound like a married bloke complaining about his wife."
Draco glares at his friend and protests, "I sound like no such thing. I'm cohabitating a living space and it's difficult to suffer all of her personality quirks."—oh Blaise, always such a delight... :)
mhcalamas chapter 12 . 7/6
“She winks and Draco could kiss her. Not today, but suddenly it doesn't seem so impossible to imagine.
Soon.”

Eeeeppppppp!
mhcalamas chapter 11 . 7/6
That fliiiiirrrttttiiiiinnnggggg *giggles*
mhcalamas chapter 10 . 7/6
“And beyond that, perhaps even more surprising, he implied that she is every bit as much a part of the wizarding world as he is. It is her heritage too.
Hermione smiles and feels her eyes prick with bit of wetness that she wipes away. Such a seemingly petty and irrelevant conversation… he can't possibly know how much it means.”—happy smiles!
mhcalamas chapter 9 . 7/6
Ha! Well that was delightful :)
mhcalamas chapter 8 . 7/6
“The pair follow behind, leaving a young wizard gaping at war heroine Hermione Granger calling Death Eater Draco Malfoy a hero.”—yessss!

Very realistic with the overhead :) AND YES, DRACO! You shall rise out of this as a Phoenix!
mhcalamas chapter 7 . 7/6
"You're insufferable."
"So I've been told."
Hehehehe!
mhcalamas chapter 6 . 7/6
Smiling here: “He opens the door and starts to walk through before shooting back over his shoulder, "doesn't mean it's not fetching."
Safely out of his line of sight, Hermione blushes.”

“He takes a quick drink then continues with humour lacing his voice. "I mean you're right though. You're absolutely terrible at it. You're such a swot. Lecturing, for future reference, is not comforting."—back on a better track :)
mhcalamas chapter 5 . 7/5
1-“I've already been to see him, Draco. He has a selection of wands ready for you to try in fact. Wands he feels might work well for you specifically.”—SHE HAD ALREADY BEEN FOR HIM! AWWWW :) 2- “He sees her smile from the corner of his eye and it's that cute one-sided smile that makes his head spin so he turns to look out the window instead.”—nope, no tension whatsoever...lol

3-I may or may not have laughed right out loud here: "Oh no I remember that one. It's that odd muggle sport with a board and water right? We watched it on that awful movie Wednesday." “Point Break and no, this is a different kind of surfing." Draco pouts at the correction but she seems to notice and pats his hand gently. "Well-remembered though." He doesn't care for the condescension but he rather fancies the hand contact.” 4- and here! “She is delicious when she gets spiteful.”
mhcalamas chapter 4 . 7/5
1-“Can you imagine not doing magic for seven years?"—heart twinging...2- “Arms crossed, he flops onto the sofa and huffs. "Fine. Tikka Masala. And be here by five or we'll never make it through all three."—Bahahahhahahah! I want to respond with an exaggerated “yes, dear” 3- I love this: “Hermione Granger is honestly excited about the future. Afraid of course. Apprehensive. Things could go south really fast if Integration is less than successful. But really, magic and potions and come-to-life mythology meets electricity and the internet? The possibilities are staggering.”
4-“She smiles; that cute, almost one-sided grin she has where she keeps her lips pressed together and her right cheek dimples deep.”—if she ever sets you down for the Lion King, you’ll be singing right along with “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” Hehehehehe 5- and hherereeeee: “He knows because he likes to sit on that side while she is at her office. He's even turned his nose to the cushion and breathed deep, searching for her scent.” 6- “The intimacy lost. Or maybe he only imagined it there.”—crying noises nowwwwww :(
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 7/5
1-LOLLLLL! Broom vs. car ride, that’s hilarious! :) 2-Draco Malfoy inhaling a plate of fish ‘n chips! 3-“He snorts, "It's like SPEW all over again. Except this time you're knitting hats for Death Eaters."—sounds accurate
4-“"Jealous, Granger?" She laughs a little in response and he just almost smiles. "Besides, we were what? Fourteen? You can hardly hold me responsible for that."—AND SO IT BEGINS!
5-"The war though. I get full blame for that," he spits out.—it certainly feels that way :(
6-“You're responsible for a lot of decisions but they weren't always the wrong one."—WELL SAID, HERMIONE! 7-“Impossibly, he grins. She smiles back.”—YESSSSS :) I’m grinning, too! 8-deep thoughts...prejudice working both ways...onward we go!