Reviews for First They Came for the Death Eaters
frekles chapter 17 . 10/7
Really enjoyed this one too! I know my husband is wondering what i keep reading on my computer this weekend...lol
Akorah chapter 17 . 9/29
The complete inability of these two to communicate baffles and irritates me. If you do ever decide to continue this, I hope they'll at least attempt to get better at sharing. Hell, give them a house elf that can interpret feelings and tell them off when they're being ridiculous.

I'm sad that this is going the direction of complete integration. I was really hoping for an inciting incident of sorts that caused the wizarding world to become separate again. Of course, I'm also hoping that Texas will secede from the US, so it could be that I prefer smaller self-governed populations.

Still, you're a marvelous writer and I'm continuing my trek through your works. I look forward to whatever I encounter next.
Riam chapter 13 . 9/17
This was a nice chapter, your characters are so real.
Riam chapter 11 . 9/17
This was so romantic...
Riam chapter 8 . 9/16
A lovely time back to familiar surroundings.
Riam chapter 6 . 9/16
I should go to sleep now, but I can't stop myself in reading another chapter.
Riam chapter 5 . 9/16
Lovely chapter! I admire the new world you create, it all makes so much sense.
Riam chapter 3 . 9/16
Great to look at our world through wizards eyes. Sad Draco has to go through the hatred of mugles for being different. Even sadder it still happens in real life...
Riam chapter 2 . 9/16
I just started reading this story and I just loved it. I'll try and review every chapter because you really deserve it. But this is such a 'pageturner' that I just want to go to the next chapter...
ArticHel chapter 17 . 8/31
Sweet Baby Dragons
In a word, this was delish
This fic is briliant
Draco is fit AF
I would very much enjoy more
Giselle22 chapter 17 . 8/29
Great story,!
vacantvagrant chapter 1 . 8/8
The postwar, integrated, super-beauracratic universe you've created in this fic is really interesting!
T1nwetar1 chapter 17 . 7/29
Wow I'm so happy. Though this may not be finished, I still find it just a great end (for hopefully a hiatus)

This whole idea of muggle and magic worlds blending together is fascinating and I've just been sitting here for a while thinking about it. And the great connections that you very obviously made with real world situations.

lexy0199 chapter 17 . 7/28
I’ve been ignoring this fic because it wasn’t finished (even with your reassurance in the description) but now I’m fucking glad i decided to give it try. As always with your fics, this was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
mhcalamas chapter 17 . 7/6
“LIKE being alone. Or I did. Then you show up and I get all… accustomed to you and then you'll be gone and it's your fault everything keeps changing and... I don't like change, Draco! I can't control it and I DON'T LIKE IT!" She's panting now and Draco just stares with saucer eyes.”

I like your imagery here: “Together they are ships on rough seas and flint rocks and consuming fire.” :)))))

They are in luuuuuuuvvvvv! Yay!