Reviews for Hatchling
bubbahcakes chapter 28 . 9/13
This story is absolutely incredible. It's got that amazing blend of great continuity and acute attention to the lore, while having enough original content to be a great read. By far the best Metroid fanfiction I've ever read.
That being said, it breaks my heart that it's most likely been discontinued as it hasn't been updated since 2009. I do hope you'll finish it one day, as it's one of my new favorites.
ShadowLDrago chapter 28 . 2/19
Flashback to fighting the two Black Zebesians before Ridley and the gig is up, Warrior is discovered, Samus discovers WHY the station is how it is and has her Suit back. Pity this was last updated 7 YEARS ago, because this is a very fun fic. One of the best Metroid fics I've had the pleasure of reading.
ShadowLDrago chapter 27 . 2/19
Samus, you're playing a very dangerous game, be careful.
ShadowLDrago chapter 26 . 2/19
Samus, you are positively MAGNIFICENT!
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 2/19
Samus, you worry me.
ShadowLDrago chapter 24 . 2/19
And Samus returns fo the stars-
ShadowLDrago chapter 23 . 2/19
This is a nice chapter, seeing Samus bond with the baby metroid, the Chozo being explored a bit more, it's nice.
ShadowLDrago chapter 22 . 2/19
I like how the Fusion Suit has slightly changed due to changes in Samus's own biology.
ShadowLDrago chapter 21 . 2/19
Hard to believe that the Chozo were once warriors.
ShadowLDrago chapter 20 . 2/19
I like how you describe absorbing an X, it's very unique.
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
You know, I've heard of Blood Lust, but, this is kinda ridiculous. Also, Ridley now has the voice of Sir Christopher Lee to me. For he is the only man worthy enough to voice such an epic creature! Except maybe Frank Welker, the guy who voiced Megatron in both G1, and Prime.
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 12/17/2015
Shit. The Federation CANNOT be allowed to get onto those chunks of the planet, if there is even ONE X left, it'll infect them, and reproduce again, and start the whole B.S.L debacle again, and this time, they're not in a contained space where they can't expand further.
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I have to say, I really like the worldbuilding in here as well as the whole thing about the X and the Metroids, it really works well and it does make a lot of sense.
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 12/17/2015