Reviews for IRL And All Realities
Ghostisreading chapter 7 . 9/16
I love this and can't wait for more! XD
Can you PLLLLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE UPDATE. This is such a great story
This is so interesting! PLEEEAASSSEEE CONTINUE
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 7 . 8/14
Es interesante un poco diferente a otros fanfics que he leĆ­do pero la trama es entretenida espero sigas la historia
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 7 . 8/6
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
flo463 chapter 7 . 6/29
when Harry and Kirito first meet. I thought they would have done it at this stage
HonestPuck chapter 7 . 5/18
Yay! So excited for the update! I am a fan of this crossover and I am always sad there are not more stories. This is a great one!
Bungie chapter 7 . 4/24
Loved it. Really well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sailor star rainbow chapter 7 . 3/30
I must say this is a wonderful story so far. I do hope you will make a new chapter soon. also I like how you got Harry and Dudley getting a long with each other. I wish you the best of luck and will be a waiting the next chapter.
EnigmaEric chapter 7 . 3/19
I got to say i love this story. The characters are so much more real and the story progress is original but still good. i look forward to reading more.
Moonlit Magic chapter 7 . 3/18
Still love the story! Very interested in the inclusion of Arslan and when Harry and Kirito first meet.
Merlenyn chapter 7 . 3/18
Ok with that hint that they'd be making a new friend, I half expected them to run into Kirito already or one of the other canon characters that's still a lone wolf. But I like the inclusion of an OC in Arslan. For a moment I thought he'd be another newbie who was scared and didn't know what to do, but to think he was a beta tester and was out there panicking/having a breakdown because he was not just afraid, but that he was upset that he'd lost his friends and that people were suspicious and angry at him for being a beta who they wrongly all believe should've known something was wrong and stopped all of this before it began. I'm glad Harry's judge of character was spot on with the guy being a good guy who just needed help, and that Dudley has experience with helping with panic attacks and that Harry's minor grasp of some French helped break the ice between them.

And I imagine that they'll both be helping Arslan with his English, Arslan will probably help Harry with his French, and maybe they'll teach Dudley some French... lol though I know one or more of them (especially Harry) will probably end up also picking up Japanese along the way. I kinda wonder how they worked that out though, is there an in-game translator, or WAS there in the beta like how Kayaba's speech was translated for those who don't speak Japanese? I can see that they'd disable that function though and just have everyone stumble around with whatever languages they themselves know to add to the "realism"... though I also imagine since we've seen the duo interact with NPC's that they were programmed to speak every language that someone who's played knows? Like, they know what countries the beta testers came from, plus the countries that people who bought the real game came from, so those languages were programmed in for it? Hmm... lol Probably not a super important point, but I was just curious. XD

I wonder how long Harry's going to think about the possible jobs he could get from the Court House there... I imagine the main one would be something like a Bounty Hunter, with skills and abilities to use certain items and/or make traps to catch people who's cursors have turned orange or red so that they can be sent to the Court House instead of being allowed to ignore the warnings and summons to pay their fines or accept other punishment. I also imagine that depending on how things are with the system, they might have a "bounty list" in the Court House of people who've committed crimes so that someone who wants to earn a bit of extra Cor can show up and maybe get a temporary BH license or take up a "full time job" of sorts as a BH and have bounties sent to them saying "keep an eye out for these people please" or something. Though I wonder how one person taking up that kind of job would affect their party/guildmates? Like, if they help in the capture, would their being a party/guildmate of the person in question protect them from getting a warning for attacking someone? And if Harry doesn't take that job, whatever actual job or jobs they offer there (whatever they're calling them anyway lol bounty hunter, police, etc), what class/job will he eventually take up? And what about Arslan? And whoever else ends up joining their party, OC or canon chars. lol

So hopefully it's just a fine for hitting Harry twice and then Dudley's free to go... lol and not some community service or something. We'll see. XD Looking forward to the next chapter though!
SecretSpells chapter 7 . 3/18
I think you're doing a great job.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 3/18
Maybe Harry should have gotten more information on what being a member of the law enforcement would have granted him?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 3/18
Well, that was a thing...though I worry about how well Harry will get through all of this with his "primary" RL skill not really being usable in the game.