Reviews for IRL And All Realities
corrin.flakess chapter 4 . 9/3
this was a fun read, I hope you update again soon
Kay chapter 4 . 8/9
Oh my god this is ?! I didn't know I needed this until I found it thank you so much! V excited for your next update!
ShapeShifter8745 chapter 4 . 7/5
Holy crab apples! THAT WAS SOOOO COOL!:-D :-D :-D. I love how this is going and I hope to read more. Even though there weren't any classes in the original game there were secret skills like Kirito's duel-welding skill that he got after meeting one or more special requirements. Is that something your going to do, or are you going to have secret classes instead to explain it. Because that would be cool and I can only imagine what kind of special thing you have plan for Harry. Although I am intrigued by the comment you made about the friend they picked up, it could mean anything really because of the tamer skill players can have something similar to a creature companion (although I'm not sure if it's only limited to the tamer skill users. That could be interesting) so maybe that's what you are talking about? But then again I think that would be too early on in the game so I would say that maybe on another floor? But then again I don't know much of the mechanics for the SAO game but I understand normal game basics to know that having a animal companion would be a beginning but only after a couple of quests kinda thing. Still though, I look forward to the next chapter!
Dissenter chapter 1 . 6/14
Is this a slash or fem Kirito?
Guadi-Fic's chapter 4 . 6/2
Hope read next soon! I really like this ;)
See'ya
G*
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 4/25
I wonder if Harry could take some time to impart some of his previous training on Dudley to help better the odds of survival?
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 4/25
The description implies that Harry will somehow end up with a particular sword in the game; how will this occur?
Kaye chapter 4 . 4/25
Oooh! You updated! I love this fic so much. A class system as a rare situational unlock sounds cool. Are you going to make unique skills part of that system or leave them as they were in canon?
Almonda chapter 4 . 4/22
I found this fic today and am loving the way you portray their experiences in SAO..it feels more "realistic" than other HP-SOA crossovers I have read so far.
sousie chapter 4 . 4/19
amazing
i love it
Zelia Storm Wayne chapter 4 . 4/18
pretty please update, because this is FANTASTIC XD
Merlenyn chapter 4 . 4/18
Wooo chapter! So, Dudley freaked out when he didn't see Harry that morning. Makes sense what with Harry's morbid thoughts of Aunt Petunia pulling the plug on Harry if she was determined to get rid of him... Despite the pushing him to play or whatever to protect her Dudders. And Dudley even fearing that his mother might be petty enough to do so... And I'm amused but not surprised that he fell back on brute force by hitting Harry to express his fear and anger and ended up with a warning from the System because of it. Hopefully they get into a good groove when it comes to leveling up and saving funds to pay that fine on time.

Nice quest, seems a bit crazy to go through all that for some cream though (not counting the money and the experience they get). lol Makes me wonder what the other quest they can get later from the little girl is since they noticed the marker above her when they were being thanked and stuff. Hmm... heh

And I like the introduction of classes and having to hit some sort of secret prerequisites or something to unlock them as Dudley did. Did the System somehow measure the strength of his desire to protect Harry or something? I know it popped up after he decided he was going to protect him and did that crazy roar... XD Which was rather amusing. Maybe the roar triggered it? Hehe

I wonder when/if Harry will unlock a class and what it'll be? Hmm... I wonder what special thing(s) he'll end up with in the game... Unique Skill? Unique Class? If there are Unique Classes... would the Protector class be Unique? lol Going to be fun to see what happens next! :)
SabakuMoon chapter 4 . 4/17
Amazing chapter. Thank you for all the effort you put into this.
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 4/16
Thanks for the chapter
Kacchan23 chapter 4 . 4/16
i cant wait for Harry to meet Kirito, kyaaaaa its going to be sooo cute. but anyway, good chapterr. thankyouu