Reviews for Break Your Heart and Shoes Some More
CiCi chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Ya know I read this story years ago and I always wish that you would finish it. The passion between Darby and Spot makes me giddy and I wish I could experience more of it. I always come back to this story just hoping to find a new chapter. Years later, I know that its probably not gonna happen, but a girl can dream right?
de.la.esperanza chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
wow sequel! awesome so far but you abonnded (can't spell for my life) it?
Tatsiana chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Read your first story a while ago. And have read it many times over as I love it so. I've read this before too, I know have as it stands out in my mind. Please update! I'd love more of this story D
Leslie chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Ha I didn't realize there was a sequel until now, I love it! It needs to be updated soon, though!

~Leslie~
RaincoatSammy chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
I loved Apple Pie and Broken Shoes! And I'm glad that theres a sequel, though it hasn't been updated in a long time, so pretty please update!
Elyse chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Great job! I'm so glad that you started a sequal! Please continue!
Scamley Elliot chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
GA! OMG! a sequel to Apple Pie and Broken shoes! *hyperventilating* I must tell you that you were my first...first fanfiction that is. two years ago now my sister and i came upon As they RIse and Fall and then Apple Pie, you are the best that ever was all the other stories are measured up to yours.

ill be here to bug you about updating heh heh

*smiles, sunshine, and fall air*

~scamley~
shakespearean fool chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
I really enjoyed reading these two stories that were recommended to me[and I can most definitely see why!] Your writing is very maturely written and very capturing with it's essence. I think that your interpretation of Spot Conlon was "right on the money", as they say. I particularly enjoyed the line in Apple Pie and Broken Shoes when Spot claims most people call him God. I could definitely see him saying that! Keep up the good writing! And, is that the end of you "Broken Shoes" collection?
Aby'n'Marc chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
you gotta keep writing this! if you don't finish this one i'm gonna like die or something! lol
Tiger17 chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
Meow, wow, this is great so far, very interesting. I hope to read more soon.
Sugar chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
O.K. listen up! I loved your first story that goes with this one! I have been checking up on this story for a LONG time. I can't wait anymore, either you write more to this story or I will erase your memory and you won't even know what newsies are. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
SweetSuga352 chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
great story, but you gotsta hurry up and finish!
Angelfish chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
great story, loved the first one too!

keep updating!
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
NEVER EVER EVER go that long without updating AGAIN! PLEASE! For all of our sakes. I love these characters, and I have a feeling that van wyck is the baby's daddy, and that would just take the cake. anywho. i heart this story so badly! please please please please please write more soon!

Dite
Bottles chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
You putting it back up! Dishrag and I were so upset when we saw that it had been taken down. Though I have read this chapter before I just wanted to comment that is was great as always. YOu are creating a wonderful plot twist with Adelle and the "two Spots" that there are.

Hope you get the other two chapters up soon... not to mention an update!

-partying like its 1899-

Bottles

p.s.: "Sure don't know what da hell ya said. But it sure was poitty." -AW!