Reviews for Merciless
princeshadowstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
i liked this. alot. 0.0
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Poor Seto. Yet, Bakura has feelings for you, but only will diliver you with what you want. Things like pain. It's rather sad... :(
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
deep
Poison'd chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was beautiful! It's a bummer that Bakura won't admit his feelings although Kaiba did indirectly. Well, it's still a piece well written and I hope your friend enjoys it.
sei mong chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
pretty!
Scarlett Eternity chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Ne, this really something _ I love the way you described Yami no Bakura, almost sarcastically musing, and keeping both rather in character, while not making it overly fluffy.

Also, you have supurb writing skills.
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Nachzes: [jaw drops]

...That is all I have to say. Could be taken as good; bad; or both. Both is the most accurate. It's not BAD, but...I dunno...rather...unexpected. Bleah! No torchure Seto-kun, dearest. [purrs]
muffers-person chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Gah. I love this. Excellent writing style, and very good portrayal of theme. And two of my most favorite characters! w00t. You kept Bakura in character very well, and I thought Seto's actions were very interesting, especially since he hides them away when Bakura sets him outside the house. w00t again. I love this work so much! You should write another one, seeing as how you have exquisite talent. Mwuah. Very good and outstanding piece of work!
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
hyee! Seto and Bakura are two of my fave chara.s (and both mad sexy!) the pairing is great. it was beautiful. no words can describe how totally shibby it was
no one important chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
this was beuitfuly writen ! i would love it if u would write a fluufy lemon for this couple(Seto still uke)
keep up the good work
Nyako-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Very good. Ridiculously depressing, but good.
This fic is so sad because I can really see poor Seto doing this to himself. And while I like to think Seto and Baku could find some way to be in smutty love... well that's not very likely. Your characterization of Bakura is amazing. Wonderful work.
Chrysler chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
two of my favorite characters, paired into the most wonderful well-written, angst fic. u just gotta love it.
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Ah! I Love angsty, lets-torture-seto (always as uke) fics! Great job, I think the charas were very in-character and I just love yr writing! _
Kaji The Harlequin chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
ohh...ow...pain! poor seto...Is cool to see him being dominated!
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
...whoa... that was... wow. It was... in character for Yami no Bakura's thoughts, something that I personally think would be really hard to do. And Seto sounds like an emotional masochist. Yeah, that sounds like the correct term. A masochist is someone who purposely gives themselves pain for pleasure, and well, an emotional masochist would give themselves emotional and mental pain for pleasure, wouldn't they? Maybe Seto's both...

Chibi: Emotional masochist... you came up with that term to describe me. **chibish glare**

Wildwolf: '