Reviews for Forget Me Not
Elmund9 chapter 16 . 9/1
Congratulations for finishing!

The starlights and their princess were the highlights of the fic, and sometimes Darien did shine and I like the bug Queen first appareance (shame she is gone). Again, congratulations.
Elmund9 chapter 14 . 9/1
Oh...so... defeating the enemy was quite easy. Too easy.

It's funny, Serena is capable of destroying a whole civilization that threats the status quo but isn't willing to step on and help as well as she could. But whatever, all resolved in who had the biggest gun and that was Serena with the silver Crystal.
Elmund9 chapter 13 . 9/1
Well, that's a twist. The Raichi aren't evil, perhaps..
Elmund9 chapter 12 . 9/1
Darien is stepping on the shoes of leader and Kakyu acts as a person that takes things as they happen, kind of sad because it probably means she doesn't has a dream of her own anymore.
Elmund9 chapter 11 . 9/1
Oh... mysterious bug enemies... and a song? Reminds me of the Raichi of mass effect, so probably they aren't evil.

It would be fun if a choice must be made, humans or bugs would have to go for the other to survive...
Elmund9 chapter 8 . 9/1
That doesn't sound as Lita. But then, screwing with someone mind changes them... on the bright side, Amy is back.
Elmund9 chapter 7 . 9/1
Only reason to forgive Serene is the battle and Darien is still kind of mad. That's good, it looked as everyone being too easy on her.
Elmund9 chapter 6 . 9/1
Well, Rei too forgives, expected as there is a war on the horizon, but still... perhaps she is just that happy of winning back her memories?
Elmund9 chapter 5 . 9/1
I don't feel sorry for Serena. She took what didn't belong to her trying to run away from "Destiny" and for much sorry and alone she feels, I believe everyone is brushing aside the repercussions just to try to comfort her...I understand they love her but still, what she did wasn't right.
Elmund9 chapter 4 . 9/1
I noticed I never finished reading this..so here I am.

Darien remembers and it's pretty forgiving of Serena erasing his memories. I would had been beyond mad.

Anyway, the new enemy is there and the scouts are needed. I hope they are awaken soon.
Elmund9 chapter 3 . 4/30
All points out that Darien memories are returning because of his love...I wonder if his love towards Serena would be used as a plot device in the future chapters.
Elmund9 chapter 1 . 4/30
I like the beginning, everyone forgetting who they used to be, and it has sense their ties became tinner without the memories of battles and a common past of another age.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2017
Beautiful
TropicalRemix chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
who kicked raelle out of elysian? her showing up is a real shocker
UsaMamo1989 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016