Reviews for One Missed Call
Buffybot76 chapter 3 . 2/27
Please say you'll update this soon! I love well written AUs and this one is perfect! Don't give up on it, I'm begging you!
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
This is absolutely adorable :) I love this entire concept and how you've written everyone. I hope you decide to continue with this fic, but if you don't feel like it/have lost inspiration I'll learn to cope lol. Anyway, I really love your writing. The pacing feels good too. I always wonder about ppl who get drunk tattoos, I got mine/will continue to get mine sober and most of the shops close before I get drunk/don't do drunkies(which is why it always baffled/amused me).
KitAlbert07 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
I highly enjoyed what was written in the current. Usually, I read Natsu and Lucy based fan fictions solely. But you already had me enraptured on just the summary. Figured I'd give it a try since I really like your style. I was eerily reading it at first, not sure what I was feeling, but betraying could come close. I'm a solid Nalu fan so. My ship doesn't have me restrained from enjoying a well-written work, it seems. I still don't ship Natsu nor Lucy with anyone else, but I can't say I didn't feel romantical excitement between your pair. It already feels like an understatement. I would tell you how noteworthy of a read this is in later chapters. So do please, update? I certainly can't wait for this to escalate from exposition to rising action at a dramatically slow pace. I mean, I love long stories so. I loved the commentaries so far, each time I get an inch deeper in understanding them. It helps in putting my feet in their shoes much easier. Anyway, I've said too much already, I believe. I pray for an update, hopefully soon. It's been years since the last. Kudos, man!
the real narnia chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
I really love JackaLu, but there's not much on it. This story is wonderful. I love the discreet references, and how Natsu, for instance, is secretly smart (which I do slightly believe, depending on his disposition). I like the prompt idea in the first place, and how they had people in common. I also really like all of the background connections, and I kinda want to see Mira bug Mard about his tattoo.
I'm looking forward to seeing this story expand, and Lucy fixing her tattoo.
I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I really Sincerely hope you decide to continue this story and update again soon. :)
filipalope88 chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
another chapter please
Ko-neko Yokai chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
Update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bloody Amethyst chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I soooo hope you will update this one soon! I love it!
O.o .Link. o.O chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
I've read most of your books and this is definitely one if my favorites...geez I also love blowing stuff up, the explosions and the fire afterwards is always a thrill of a ticking bomb waiting to annihilate something, this was awesome :)
PoisonIvy0212 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
My god I adore this! Wish it was longer! The characters are really well written and the plot is super. Keep up the great work! Xx
Fiery Shorti chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
I hope you are going to continue this story. It's amazing! It's hard to find a good story with a Lucy and Jackal pairing and I'm hooked on this one.
Gaia Kame chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Omg I love this! I hope you decide to pick this back up soon as the writing is well done with plot and characters relationship development. Truly a wonderful story to read especially as a Jackal/Lucy romance. Please keep up the wonderful writing! Until next time, Ja ne!
UPDATE chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
You should continue. This is a very good fic and plenty of people would love to see more!Your writing flows very well and the character development is wonderful. Please continue this fic!
PrincessWarrior24 chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
OMG...let me just say Jackal and Lucy is my favorite crack ship. Last time when I adjusted the filters and just binged on nothing but this crack ship, I didn't see this story here... NOW I HAVE RETURNED. AND NOW IM FANGIRLING, like Oh. My. Damn. You're writing is exquisite. The detail and how the story flows. Just enough sexual frustration in the last chapter lol. I love each characters personality and how the dialogue and action really portrays them. And the little details of who they are slowly inserted into each new chapter is absolutely fabulous. I was feeling and giggling at each part. The first chapter gave the chills and how it continued into the second...omg ranting sorry. I just can't wait to read more and thank you so much.
AmaterasuOmikami5 chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
I simply love this story! And would love more. Especially Lucy gettin her tatto fixed!