Reviews for One Missed Call
CelticHeart13 chapter 3 . 6/20
Fucking hell woman it's been years you come back and finish this gloriousness!
Birdy616 chapter 3 . 5/31
So I just got done with the most recent chapter of “41 Days” (which I absolutely adore) and I decided to go back through and re-read some of your other works and I forgot how much I loved this one! It’s so great! I really hope this is one of the stories you come back to. There is not enough Jackal and Lucy love in my opinion. Hope there is more to come!
Snowy Analia chapter 3 . 4/13
Aww, that's sweet.
Buffybot76 chapter 3 . 2/27
Please say you'll update this soon! I love well written AUs and this one is perfect! Don't give up on it, I'm begging you!
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
This is absolutely adorable :) I love this entire concept and how you've written everyone. I hope you decide to continue with this fic, but if you don't feel like it/have lost inspiration I'll learn to cope lol. Anyway, I really love your writing. The pacing feels good too. I always wonder about ppl who get drunk tattoos, I got mine/will continue to get mine sober and most of the shops close before I get drunk/don't do drunkies(which is why it always baffled/amused me).
KitAlbert07 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
I highly enjoyed what was written in the current. Usually, I read Natsu and Lucy based fan fictions solely. But you already had me enraptured on just the summary. Figured I'd give it a try since I really like your style. I was eerily reading it at first, not sure what I was feeling, but betraying could come close. I'm a solid Nalu fan so. My ship doesn't have me restrained from enjoying a well-written work, it seems. I still don't ship Natsu nor Lucy with anyone else, but I can't say I didn't feel romantical excitement between your pair. It already feels like an understatement. I would tell you how noteworthy of a read this is in later chapters. So do please, update? I certainly can't wait for this to escalate from exposition to rising action at a dramatically slow pace. I mean, I love long stories so. I loved the commentaries so far, each time I get an inch deeper in understanding them. It helps in putting my feet in their shoes much easier. Anyway, I've said too much already, I believe. I pray for an update, hopefully soon. It's been years since the last. Kudos, man!
the real narnia chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
Wow.
I really love JackaLu, but there's not much on it. This story is wonderful. I love the discreet references, and how Natsu, for instance, is secretly smart (which I do slightly believe, depending on his disposition). I like the prompt idea in the first place, and how they had people in common. I also really like all of the background connections, and I kinda want to see Mira bug Mard about his tattoo.
I'm looking forward to seeing this story expand, and Lucy fixing her tattoo.
I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I really Sincerely hope you decide to continue this story and update again soon. :)
filipalope88 chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
another chapter please
Ko-neko Yokai chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
Update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bloody Amethyst chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I soooo hope you will update this one soon! I love it!
O.o .Link. o.O chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
I've read most of your books and this is definitely one if my favorites...geez I also love blowing stuff up, the explosions and the fire afterwards is always a thrill of a ticking bomb waiting to annihilate something, this was awesome :)
PoisonIvy0212 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
My god I adore this! Wish it was longer! The characters are really well written and the plot is super. Keep up the great work! Xx
Fiery Shorti chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
I hope you are going to continue this story. It's amazing! It's hard to find a good story with a Lucy and Jackal pairing and I'm hooked on this one.
Gaia Kame chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Omg I love this! I hope you decide to pick this back up soon as the writing is well done with plot and characters relationship development. Truly a wonderful story to read especially as a Jackal/Lucy romance. Please keep up the wonderful writing! Until next time, Ja ne!
UPDATE chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
UPDATE! AND QUICKLY PLEASE!