Reviews for Future Owned
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 4 . 5/2
I like that you added Prue! Can't wait for more!
Vero Diaz chapter 4 . 4/28
Great aunt? I’m confused
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 1 . 4/21
Please update!
just-alive chapter 3 . 4/15
So my only hope is that Chris meets Bianca soon I want him to find happiness with her they sacrificed everything for a better future together and they should be together in this better world. That and feel like Bianca’s story in the show was cut too short like they could have so much more with her.
So you want to be an Author chapter 3 . 4/15
Very broken... it's telling me all the font information of your text...
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
oh oh oh more more more!
loved first stoy like this one to!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Sequels are supposed to follow the events of the previous story. And I guess you are doing that somewhat, but there are inconsistencies. For instance, Melinda. She was not mentioned in the first story. Siblings of the main character can not just randomly appear in a sequel without an explanation of their absence from the first story, and since she is eight years old, she would have been living in the house. There is no way to get around that.

Also, the last chapter (before the epilogue) in the first story insinuated that none of the next generation knew about Chris' time traveling. Piper specifically did not tell Chris the real reason why she wondered when he would receive his glamouring power after she slipped up. That statement tells the readers that Piper does not want her children to know about what happened with the other Chris. And in this story, Chris apparently got some memories from the other Chris when he was fourteen. While that event did not need to be shown in the first story, it should have at least been alluded to. The things that you put in this story need to follow what has already been established in the first story.

Another thing. Time Travel: it's not a power. Chris used a spell to go back in time. Any witch would be able to do that. In fact, the Charmed Ones have.

Last thing. You tend to use words that sound similar to what you want but do not mean what you want. Oh, and a nephew is a child of your sibling. Penelope and Chris would be cousins. I noticed that in your last story. You kept calling Wyatt and Chris Penelope's nephews. Wyatt and Chris would be Phoebe's nephews because they are the children of her sister, Piper. Penelope is Phoebe's child. Chris and Wyatt are Piper's children. Therefore, Chris and Wyatt are Penelope's cousins.
Angelicat2 chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Update soon!
Zussi chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Ouu, me hubiese gustado leer la historia comppleta!
wazup8523257 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
this is pretty good. I hope that you continue it.
Rina chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
jooo crei que era una actualizacion u.u

espero una proxima n.n.
animo
Rina chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
wiiii por fin hay una contimuación n.n
No se si es solo a mi pero no esta bien formado el fichero, corriguelo y vuelve a subirlo por favor.

Espero leer más muy pronto. Animo
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Interesting
Crimsondragon1984 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
this chapter is unreadable because of the coding showing
lizardmomma chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
You need to reload this chapter, all the editting marks came over with it making it very difficult to read and I want to read it.