Reviews for Souls Art Online
echo42 chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
This does sound like something Miyazaki would do
True Ouroboros chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Looks interesting
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
When are u going to update
Ewueil chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
I really love the story, especially the sense of doom surrounding everything. Great work. Plz keep working on this story
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Man he won't be escaping to much more often like that. Unless you intend to make him be the only one who doesn't die. Its interesting no matter how ya look at it. I really am enjoying this series. I'm looking forward to more of it.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
After all, it is only human~ to commit a sin. MEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Um. Ya know I thought Sillica was older to be straight. Ah well. This is so hilarious though. Dark Souls is showing how much more fucked up it could get. I love it. Woulda loved a sneak system in Dark Souls. Skills and shit woulda been nice.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Heh. I wonder where he's going. I'm curious how your going to set him up. I note the warriors of Sunlight thing but is that how he will be or will he be a dark wraithe or one of the other interesting covenants. Though sunbros get badass Sunlight Spear so.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Ah so lovely. And the way dark souls functions you will lose more than your life when you die. The constant deaths and loses will erode the mind. I wonder if Kayaba implemented the insanity and mindlessness effect that comes from hollowfying and dying so much? Did he make it so that the pain receptors are on max allowing them to feel each and every death to the max? That would truly test their humanity. Hmhmhmmhm..hehehehe...Hahahhahaha...HAHAHAHAHAH!
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
So interesting. So the Asylum demon has a lot more health to compensate for so many more peopel attacking it. Basically all enemies of elite and especially boss status are going to have health that matches their appearance. Big ass things have big ass vitality while taller than humans have bigger vitality and about your size or smaller is average or weak vitality. Makes sense.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Oh so fucking badass. I love Dark Souls and to read a mmo version of it that basically multiplies the size and scope of EVERYTHING is so cool. Makes the curse of the undead so much more deadly when it begins while your just hanging out.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
I like your story so far you but you might want to make the chapters a little longer
ToaKraka chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
I greatly enjoyed Introverted and The Boy in the Team, so I have high hopes here. However: Will the other chapters of this story ever be posted here? Or will they remain exclusive to SufficientVelocity?...
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
whoa. Kirito better think of something and fast.
mastermind chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
a nice dark souls player... pppppppfffffffff HAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT!

in dark souls everyone is always trying to kill you like litterly I have red pantoms attacks happen to me non stop. and rarely do I ever see a white phantom summon sign. this game series clearly say's only assholes thrive.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »