Reviews for Tiny Dancer
Lord Mesron chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Absolutely loved this story. I have read it numerous times. I'd love to see some follow-up to it, maybe Cassie's reaction to seeing them together.
RedTheAbnormal chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I just realised that in all the many times I have read this story I have never reviewed it. I absolutly love this story, infact I would say it is one of my all time faverites. I could read it over and over again and still want to read it more :D
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I read this story a long time ago and I just wanted you to know that every time I listen to this song (which is actually quite frequently as I went through quite an extended Elton John phase lately) I think of this story. Without fail. lol.
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 3/25/2007

It was so sweet!
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I am a HUGE sucker for Jack/Janet pairings. This was wonderful. . .Thank you for sharing it.
ari chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I liked your story a lot. It surprised me because I'm an S/J fan and a D/J fan. The way you wrote this, though, almost changed my opinion
miscbills chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Love the story about Janet's protective streak for her daughter, and Jack's willing to do anything for her. It's great for me because I love to read anything about Janet.
Becki chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Ooh, i've got goosebumps! That's lovely! Is there going to be more? I'd love to see a followup.

Very nice writing. I'd like to see more people writing about Dr. Fraiser - she's a really good character.
Dotti chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I am not a Jack/Janet shipper but I enjoyed this story. It was sweet. As I read it I was ahhing. Thanks for sharing.