Reviews for Fire of Youth
Halo40KInquisitor chapter 40 . 14h
Really loving this story so far!

Out of curiosity, just how much research goes into looking up the mythology behind some of the Preds?
Game-Watch chapter 40 . 2/20
Yay for Grimwing's... wing.

I always assumed that Scream got his job through a mixture of killing the other candidates and Megatron needing someone to keep him alert. Though with all this Predacon chaos, I'm starting to worry that the Big M might snap soon.
littlepeyton1128 chapter 40 . 2/20
I LOVE IT!
Ethan Kironus chapter 40 . 2/20
I always thought that Predaking would have killed Megatron when he attacked him in the show if he had been in beast mode...
Spiritstrike chapter 40 . 2/19
Fixing Grimwing's wing? I'm sooo happy for him! I'm so happy for him I could jump high into the clouds with him!

And yay, Predaking finally transformed! Long time coming but totally worth it. So Killzone is the new Predacon handler? That's actually better than what Starscream was doing. I like him! And I don't mind a short chapter, felt like every bit of it was worth it.

Thanks again for the update, keep it up!
Alexandria Prime chapter 40 . 2/19
YAAAAYYYYY! Grimwing can feel his wing again! He'll be flying soon! Look out, 'Cons! A thunderbird in the air is more dangerous than Megatron! He who commands the lightning! The ruler of the storms! Preeeeesenting- GRIMWING! And Infernus is okay too! Yipee! And he really did enjoy seeing Grimwing move his wing around too! Hope they both get better soon!

And Predaking can transform... O.O Uh-oh. You are sort of following the lines of 'Beast Hunters', so I can assume that there's going to be a 'destruction of cloning facility', a 'CNASynth-EnCybermatter discovery' and 'Battle for the Omega Lock' too?
Please update
Kaleiagal chapter 40 . 2/19
I’m glad they fix Grims wing! Cool! And yes my Smokey is alright! Thank the lord!

I hope there will be revenge against that Preda brat!

Good job!
mstheresa chapter 40 . 2/19
Yay! Grimwing's wing is fixed! And he's going to be spending a lot of time with Ribbondance in the near future! I'm so excited I'm practically squealing and giggling at the same time! And Infernus woke up and Predaking finally transformed for the first time! So that must mean that the lab is about to be destroyed, right? This is all so exciting!

Also, Catscratch is literally so cool! She's so catty and mischievous a person can't help but love her!
Ethan Kironus chapter 39 . 1/2
It was great and I didn't mind the wait! But how come the Decepticon Predacons can't transform? Are their T-Cogs dormant?
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 39 . 12/31/2019
Oh good grief... making RIBBONDANCE a WRECKER?! I'm... not sure if I should feel bad for Magnus, or the Decepticons.
Game-Watch chapter 39 . 12/30/2019
Oh Wheeljack, you sexy flirt.

Say what you will about Starscream and his schemes, but he's a determined mech.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2019
Please update
Daniel6 chapter 39 . 12/30/2019
I thought this was supposed to be a mission. Not a date. 'Jackie spent the entire time flirting with 'Dance. What's up with that?
Kaleiagal chapter 39 . 12/30/2019
Predating shamed his kin indeed! He broke the rules/law whatever it is. Poor Smokescreen!

At the end Ratchet is going to fix Grimwings wings! Nice!

Good job!