Reviews for Fan Girl
Amazing
gngoa chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Perfect indeed.
dopeysac chapter 9 . 5/22/2017
Great chapter! Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
dopeysac chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
First, I want to thank you for recommending this story. Second, this was such a beautiful chapter! This just grabs my heart! Loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2017
Great fun!
Thanks for sharing!
Lokken.8 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Lovely story! Your characters feels real - living, breathing - and your plot is great combination of your own ideas and canon. I had great time reading this!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
I really really loved this story
Phaerre chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
This was so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing your imaginative gifts!
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
No, it's a lot creepy. Oh God, she embarrassed me."

"Oh and thanks for making me sound like a dirty old man. Middle school," he muttered in an affected old-man voice. His eyes widened and he salaciously added, "Knee socks."

Lol, that is true and hilarious. But the rest was adorable and sweet.
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
He paused and turned to Weldon, a desperate plea in his eyes. "I don't know yet, but I know I have to find out how it ends." 'Or even if it will truly begin,' Castle added to himself as he resumed his pacing.

Oh such need for her and thier story. And so glad he remembers them both
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
She looked down and inhaled a staccato breath. He'd just confirmed what she'd feared. He didn't remember her, just as he hadn't remembered her mother. To him, they were both just two more nameless faceless fangirls who waited in line to meet him.

Oh that slotted in so well with the show but after seeing such a different side previously in the story, my heart just plummeted.
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to speak with you. Keep the passion that I see alight in your eyes. If you keep your sincerity and the ingenuousness of your heart, you'll never be alone.

Awwwww so glad he took the time to write such beautiful words.
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
The writer held the pen poised over his book, but then looked up in surprise. "I met a Johanna once. Pretty name, but I think my Johanna was way too young to be your mother, but that would be cool in a creepy Disney It's a Small World way."

Oh but the universe is full of those moments!
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Of course, Jo knew that. "It's fun to be a tourist in your own city. Try it sometime. I recommend it without the mustache though: it's hot and scratchy and I don't think you'd go unnoticed wearing that on your lovely face."

What a cool idea! Although I agree I will leave the mustache at home. Lol.