Reviews for Chuck vs Jen Burton: Spy Girl
bahall1964 chapter 42 . 9/25
I am totally in love with this one. I loved how the team took out the Ring Elders. The excitement and adventure is ramping up I can tell. I am definitely looking forward to more from you and I am hoping for it to be soon. Fantastic job.
Crazzywally chapter 42 . 8/9
Looking like a full on excitement around the corner
phnxgrl chapter 42 . 8/8
I loved how the 4 Ring Elders were taken out by the team. Please continue.
wilf21 chapter 42 . 8/7
What a superbly exciting chapter. Thank you for getting back to this great story.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 42 . 8/7
Great chapter, like an avalanche of plot points. Good thing, after all this build-up.
So we just have Zorin left. I wonder who the target of the last chapter will be, aside from Shaw. Good move, going East to West on the takedowns.
Nice touch with Jeff. Not sure about the height thing. If the shooter was behind Sarah wouldn't he have to be taller?
Alex just slipped away from her role as a key witness to a murder case against a prominent Wall Street type? Really?
East Coast Captain chapter 41 . 5/22
Life's been kicking my ass too. I've been trying to get healthy and exercise more myself.

Looks awesome. After all these years Daniel Shaw still is the most love to hate villain. And Charah, you can't go wrong with them. Great to have you back Murphy, hope all is well.
baldcoder chapter 41 . 5/21
Great update! I'm glad you'll have time to work on this and finish it up this summer.
phnxgrl chapter 41 . 5/20
I loved how Chuck's knows how to fix the Intersect but his bane Daniel Shaw has discovered Chuck's secure location. Please continue.
wilf21 chapter 41 . 5/20
Great new chapter thank you. They are so close, but with Shaw around, in real danger. Looking forward to more, soon.
sevenrez chapter 41 . 5/20
It is great to see you back in action! Thank you for updating this story!
atcDave chapter 41 . 5/19
Great to finally see another chapter! I look forward to more.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 41 . 5/19
Yay, another chapter! The suspense goes up, Jeff and Lester are on the clock, and I have to reread every chapter of this magnificent opus yet again. Can't wait to see the end of Shaw. And the big question: What do Jeff and Lester want now?
A spot as musical guests on the season opener, would be my guess.
baldcoder chapter 40 . 1/27
Good ole Jeff and Lester, figuring things out. Great update. Good to see you back.
East Coast Captain chapter 40 . 1/27
Glad you're back even if for a brief time. Sorry you've had those hospital visits but hope everything is okay there. Jeffster know that Chuck is a spy now that will be weird. Great chapter.
wilf21 chapter 40 . 1/27
A really good chapter thank you. Super action and success after a few 'hiccips'. That brief case was 'awesome'!