Reviews for Chuck vs Jen Burton: Spy Girl
CraigBes007 chapter 38 . 2/24
Well I am back up to date with this story as always you do put a very good story together, just hope l am not waiting to long for the next up date, thanks
wilf21 chapter 38 . 1/23
A very nice new chapter thank you, with everything needed to fill it full of exciting story strands. Given the new cliffhanger, and despite your work commitments, I'm hoping you'll be able to return soon.
sevenrez chapter 38 . 1/22
Thanks for the new chapter! As long as you finish the story I don't mind how long the updates take.
It's nice to see Jimmy putting on his big boy underoos! Look forward to more!
baldcoder chapter 38 . 1/22
Great update! Well done.
phnxgrl chapter 38 . 1/22
I loved how Daniel Shaw caught Jimmy. Please continue.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 38 . 1/22
"Niedermeyer?'
"Dead!"
If that stupid Ring agent wanted Casey dead he should have just shot him. The Monologuing ploy gets 'em every time.
Good suspenseful buildup,and now you're going to make us wait two weeks? AAAhhhhhh!
Spawn Hades chapter 37 . 1/7
Damn! Its getting heated now!
I'm just really hoping for a Chuck & Jimmy vs Shaw Intersect fight.
HYPE!
sevenrez chapter 37 . 1/6
Oh hell. So now Chuck has to get a working intersect or a governor! I was wondering if we were going to lose Stephen! Thank you, can't wait until the next chapter!
East Coast Captain chapter 37 . 1/6
Hope you've had a happy new year. I've found some time out of the schedule. As always it looks awesome. Hope everyone is okay. Casey taking action as always.
wilf21 chapter 37 . 1/6
A very exciting chapter thank you with some elements from canon nicely linked in. With this cliffhanger lingering, please come back soon!
phnxgrl chapter 37 . 1/6
I loved how Shaw attacked the group in the Buy More and shot Stephen. Please continue.
jinxed97 chapter 37 . 1/5
Look at you with a huge cliffhanger. Mad at the world and taking it out on us the readers? lol. Great chapter, look forward to more...though, have a favor, don't kill off Chuck's Dad. It was one of the things that bothered me about the TV show. I know they couldn't afford Bakula...but you're not paying him. lol
baldcoder chapter 37 . 1/5
Great chapter. Hope Shaw gets what's coming to him.
Chuckster2016 chapter 15 . 1/2
that's a great story. Love how you put things together and made them working even keeping a so strong bond to the original show.
Anyway, the idea of Sarah's cover is great.
Even if I've always thought (and still I am) that Sarah Walker has REALLY a cover life playing as actress under the name Yvonne Strahovski ;)
CraigBes007 chapter 36 . 12/30/2016
As always it is good to get another chapter from you, keep up the great writing, see you in the new year