Reviews for Chuck vs Jen Burton: Spy Girl
baldcoder chapter 40 . 1/27
Good ole Jeff and Lester, figuring things out. Great update. Good to see you back.
East Coast Captain chapter 40 . 1/27
Glad you're back even if for a brief time. Sorry you've had those hospital visits but hope everything is okay there. Jeffster know that Chuck is a spy now that will be weird. Great chapter.
wilf21 chapter 40 . 1/27
A really good chapter thank you. Super action and success after a few 'hiccips'. That brief case was 'awesome'!
sevenrez chapter 40 . 1/26
Welcome Back! Happy to hear about the job and I hope the hospital visit is done soon. Those Bartowskis do have spy in their blood! Thank you!
Tigertod chapter 40 . 1/26
Good job the story's great love the way you got charah together with none of the inane Sarah & the cardboard actor together
atcDave chapter 40 . 1/26
That was fun!
Glad to see a new chapter of this. Get better, and keep on writing!
bahall1964 chapter 40 . 1/26
Welcome back to the Chuck universe. We missed you. Congrats on your job. I wish you much success in it and in your health. I am so glad that you have updated this story. It is truly one of my favorites. The idea is a very clever one and the writing is vreat! I hope that the next update will be sooner but no matter what I will be here to read it. I am a fan of all your stories. Take care of yourself and I can't wait to hear from you again.
phnxgrl chapter 40 . 1/26
I loved how Chuck's plan worked and the rescue was on the fly. Please continue.
CraigBes007 chapter 39 . 10/21/2017
Once again well done, hope to see a new Chapter soon. Keep up the good work!
Chkgun93 chapter 39 . 7/7/2017
Hey just saw your great update. Too bad real life is dragging you down, but please keep up with is great story.

Thank you.
marcelb chapter 39 . 6/26/2017
I'll start with an apology: when I first saw this story a while back I thought it wasn't going to be worth it and didn't even bother to open it. Boy, was I wrong. Obviously I had a lot of catching up to do, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this over the past couple of evenings weekend.

I especially love how you managed to veer off to something other than a retelling of episodes and still including elements from the show as we've seen. Very nice. Now, from the various AN (which, I admit, didn't read every chapter) I understand I might have to wait a while for the next part, but that's okay; definitely worth it.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/23/2017
I love your stories. This one isn't one of my favorites. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great job. I look forward to more from you in the future .
sevenrez chapter 39 . 6/23/2017
I was just wondering when I would see an update for this story. Thank you for the new chapter.
wilf21 chapter 39 . 6/23/2017
A very exciting chapter and well worth the wait, thank you. I'm glad you're still working on it but your career is, naturally, much more important. Looking forward to more when you are able to write it.
baldcoder chapter 39 . 6/23/2017
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!