Reviews for Chuck vs Jen Burton: Spy Girl
Chkgun93 chapter 39 . 7/7
Hey just saw your great update. Too bad real life is dragging you down, but please keep up with is great story.

Thank you.
marcelb chapter 39 . 6/26
I'll start with an apology: when I first saw this story a while back I thought it wasn't going to be worth it and didn't even bother to open it. Boy, was I wrong. Obviously I had a lot of catching up to do, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this over the past couple of evenings weekend.

I especially love how you managed to veer off to something other than a retelling of episodes and still including elements from the show as we've seen. Very nice. Now, from the various AN (which, I admit, didn't read every chapter) I understand I might have to wait a while for the next part, but that's okay; definitely worth it.
I love your stories. This one isn't one of my favorites. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great job. I look forward to more from you in the future .
sevenrez chapter 39 . 6/23
I was just wondering when I would see an update for this story. Thank you for the new chapter.
wilf21 chapter 39 . 6/23
A very exciting chapter and well worth the wait, thank you. I'm glad you're still working on it but your career is, naturally, much more important. Looking forward to more when you are able to write it.
baldcoder chapter 39 . 6/23
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
phnxgrl chapter 39 . 6/22
I loved how Jimmy infiltrated a Ring hub and was able to download the Ring's entire database. Please continue.
atcDave chapter 39 . 6/22
Hey great to see you back!

Fun chapter, I loved Morgan and Big Mike's adventure. Look forward to you finishing this summer(!)... Or not.
Its okay to just string us along for years. But we may start calling you the Other Kate McK.
East Coast Captain chapter 39 . 6/22
Don't worry about a lot going on in my neck of the woods, life has to take priority. I also have a bit of writer's block.

An evil intersect, I think I can see what the Ring is up to.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 39 . 6/22
Yay! More Jen Burton! And good Jen Burton, too. Good action bits and a well-advanced story. Yummy.
CraigBes007 chapter 38 . 2/24
Well I am back up to date with this story as always you do put a very good story together, just hope l am not waiting to long for the next up date, thanks
wilf21 chapter 38 . 1/23
A very nice new chapter thank you, with everything needed to fill it full of exciting story strands. Given the new cliffhanger, and despite your work commitments, I'm hoping you'll be able to return soon.
sevenrez chapter 38 . 1/22
Thanks for the new chapter! As long as you finish the story I don't mind how long the updates take.
It's nice to see Jimmy putting on his big boy underoos! Look forward to more!
baldcoder chapter 38 . 1/22
Great update! Well done.
phnxgrl chapter 38 . 1/22
I loved how Daniel Shaw caught Jimmy. Please continue.