Reviews for Something like you love me
obsessedwithall06 chapter 4 . 11/21/2020
Absolutely love the story so far. I love Killian and Emma's friendship and I love how each of them have feeling for each other but don't act on them for different reasons. I love the friendship they have. Although I am so mad at Mary Margert. What sort of mom suggests to her daughter that she date other guys because the relationship she is in is "not good enough" and "might not last". Can't wait to read more.
Sals86 chapter 15 . 11/10/2020
Brilliant brilliant fic!
Cindymint chapter 15 . 10/31/2020
Wow what a beautiful and amazing story
nairiefairie chapter 15 . 4/29/2020
This was brilliant. I have finally started to get into this show and so far these guys steal the limelight. I really like how you wrote this. There's a beauty in the longing not just for love but the feeling of belonging, the feeling of family. Beautifully done thanks for sharing this gem
OnceSnow chapter 15 . 3/7/2020
️ perfect ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2020
Kudos!
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 15 . 1/30/2020
Aldhsljdkslskksjd oh my gosh he proposed the same way he told her parents! And she thought he was breaking up with her but he just wanted to stop pretending altogether. That proposal was so adorable and sweet and it's real now! Holy crap this was the perfect ending to a wonderful fic :)
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 14 . 1/30/2020
Awwww he wanted to meet her at her door. His insistance to do things properly is so silly but extremely endearing. This fluff was a wonderful contrast to the angst of the previous chapters. It's so fun to see Emma realizing she can relax into Killian, that she's allowed to do that now.
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 13 . 1/30/2020
Aldjsldjsldk of course Killian would think she was asking him on a fake date and reject her. I'm glad that got resolved quickly. In Granny's words: "thank fuck!"
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 12 . 1/30/2020
He's not my boyfriend
Ugh Henry is so wise!
Lol Killian breakimg the glasses was hysterical and a perfect release of the tension of the chapter. Hallelujah it's finally happening!
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 11 . 1/30/2020
Ugh it's so painful that Killian understands her so well but can still get things wrong. Him taking her regret as proof of his inadequacy is heartbreaking. Oooh Henry knows! Of course he does he's a smart kid. I hope he can help Killian and Emma work through this. Oh my gosh my heart is about to explode - Killian has a family and it's all about to fall apart. This is devastating.
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 10 . 1/30/2020
Damn that hurt a lot more than I thought it would. Emma's rawness in begging Killian to be her friend and Killian's defeat was so heartbreaking. For some reason Killian needing space is the most painful thing about this. He's always the one to push through but if he can't then Emma's going to need to pull the right words or gesture out of her scared heart and that seems unlikely at this point.
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 9 . 1/30/2020
Woah that scene where they were admitting all those things was so satisfying! They're *finally* talking about their feelings. After last night though, the openness and honesty probably won't last.
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 8 . 1/30/2020
Awww he's charming her whole family! He's even winning over David. That's quite the feat. Wowww Walsh is such a douchebag but the important takeaway here is that Emma is relying on Killian for all emotional support and that makes my heart melt.
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 7 . 1/30/2020
Dear lord they want each other BAD. You keep ramping up the tension and I'm loving every second.