Reviews for Something like you love me
CSColifer Fan chapter 14 . 3/17/2018
Loved this story. Hopefully there will be an epilogue?
wrongwayco chapter 14 . 3/7/2018
So I read this story awhile ago (twice, actually) and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. The pining and angst is just wonderful. Thanks for this fic and I'm excited for the epilogue!
emmas-prince chapter 14 . 2/25/2018
Good ending to the story! I really liked it. I'll be waiting for tve epilogue though. You're still planning to write it, right? Anyway, it was a really nice story :)
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 2/2/2018
This was wonderful. Thanks for coming back to the story to give them their happy beginning. I was so thrilled Emma went to the bar to ask Killian out. She had to be brave and do it. He was willing to be just her friend because he thought that's what she wanted. He was an amazing friend, consistently there for her and supporting her, even when it cost him, he valued the friendship so much.

A wonderful story, this Killian and Emma were sweet and their story was delightful. We know you are busy and we appreciate that you finished this. I love all your Captain Swan and the sentiment of their True Love. If you don't write again for this fandom please know how much you were appreciated, how admired you are, and how talented you are.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2018
Great story! I’m so glad she took a chance with that man! Love Killian
3dog chapter 14 . 1/4/2018
Oh my gosh this was a satisfying end to a fabulous story. Love love loved this fic. Definitely in my top five. You're wonderful!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
Beautiful. Wonderful and a great end to it all. Well worth the wait. Thank you so much 3
snookolive chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
i'm always captivated by the way you write these two. so glad you were able to give them an ending they deserved! :)
JoAnne chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Excellent chapter, hoping you still write an epilogue :)
LKSM36 chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Beautifully perfect ending. Thank you.
JoAnne chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
Such an Awesome story even better the second time through! Although not looking forward to the angst I know is Emma ! Thank you for writing
JoAnne chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
This is good
Kmomof4 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Perfect! Completely perfect! Can’t wait for the epilogue!
OnceSnow chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
This has become one of my favorite fanfics. Your style is witty and smooth, your prose engaging, and your characters behave true to form, speaking with the same voices as their on-screen counterparts. In this chapter, Killian’s catalogue of Emma’s faults is both charming and funny, and the long-awaited consummation of their relationship is sexy and satisfying. Although I’m eager for your next chapter, I’ll read it with a trace of sadness, knowing that this lovely little fic has drawn to a close.
GenuineRisk chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Love love love your stories - especially how you write Captain Swan. I’m not watching the new season or reading new OUAT fic, so I’m enjoying the updates to favorite stories!