Reviews for The Silent Partner
jade's midnight chapter 45 . 9/2/2017
Okay, am I the only one who cried multiple times while reading this? It's so well written and fresh. I love it! Tbh, I I like this Mona better than the one Nickolodeon created.
gwencarson126 chapter 45 . 9/9/2016
AWESOME FANFIC
ONE OF THE BEST
glowinggemma chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
AMAZING EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE SO FAR but...will she get used to April anytime soon because if not the gifts from April from the earlier chapter will continue to go unused because I highly doubt she would otherwise know how to use them! But other than that THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AWESOME STORY!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 45 . 7/25/2016
;-; I almost can't believe it's over! Ugh, so wonderful, with all of them having to work through the strain but ultimately coming together. I am actually pretty surprised with how things came together so quickly with Raph and Mona. But I'm glad. Those two deserve some happiness. :'3

Thanks for sharing! I hope you are basking in the accomplishment for at least a bit! Enjoy it- congratulations! :)
WOLFJADE28 chapter 45 . 7/24/2016
Sweet...intense...emotional...just a hint of romance/ relived horror...I'd give it a ten thumbs up...but l only have two thumbs...hehe...either way, both are up on this story...great job
Monty G chapter 45 . 7/24/2016
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. The end of Silent partner, Wow when I first read it I fell in love with it, and now it's over T - T Well I thank you for making such an amazing story. You are extremely talented, ever thought of being a real author? If you published a real book I would definitely buy it. Thanks again and happy Fanfic anniversary!
TabbyKat405 chapter 45 . 7/24/2016
Brotherly fluffMona waking upawesome chapter! Update soon!
XxTurtleTomboy173xX chapter 45 . 7/24/2016
Raph and Mona! Still stressed and pained, but nothing that their family cannot do to help them recover. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this amazing story! Not to be to emotional, but I rarely ever cry, and I cried many times throughout this book. This book is truly a masterpiece! Very well weitten and touching to the heart. It's just a shame that it has to end now, but it has to end at some point. Your a very talented writer and I hope you gone to create more stories just as great as this one. Excellent job and Good luck!
StarTraveler chapter 45 . 7/24/2016
Great ending to a great story
CrazynSane chapter 44 . 7/17/2016
10 star awesome
XxTurtleTomboy173xX chapter 44 . 7/3/2016
AWWWW mikey! Raph is so blessed to have such a sweet and smart younger brother that cares so much for him. Mona, Raph really needs you. I can't wait to read more and good luck!
gwencarson126 chapter 44 . 7/3/2016
BROTHER MOMENT
I CRIED
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 44 . 7/3/2016
Augh. ;-; All teary-eyed on my overnight call. Worth it, though- I'm stoked to see an update! :) You've got to do this at your own pace, of course, but I'm glad it worked out to write some more! Hope your summer is going well.
StarTraveler chapter 44 . 7/2/2016
I was just thinking about this fic recently can't believe it's near the end it's been an amazing ride can't wait for more
gwencarson126 chapter 43 . 6/11/2016
OMG OMG OMG
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
I GOT TO KNOW