Reviews for Oh Captain, The Captain?
BarryManiHigh chapter 1 . 7/15
I can’t believe it took me this long to figure out that Holt would love to see Captain America and that is why Wuntch sent C.A to the one place in the force she has forbidden Holt from visiting.
taking it easy chapter 1 . 7/7
The Cap is back in Brooklyn iloveitomg
Azquine chapter 1 . 6/7
This was amazing, you definitely showed the characters well, every piece of dialogue was something they would actually say.

I’d love to see Holts reaction to how he has been replaced by a supersoldier, and maybe we could have a chapter from Caps perspective showing his opinion of the 99!
You got the 99 perfectly. It was funny.
Sherlockian445 chapter 1 . 4/21
I sooo love this! I would literally sell my soul for another chapter.
The Sound Shaman chapter 1 . 4/7
That was amusing. Not gonna lie, I'd read a lot more.
Anonymoosed chapter 1 . 1/28
I love this
K9000 chapter 1 . 1/7
I didn't know I needed this, I need more!
Triangle Goddess chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
God bless I didn't know I needed this in my life until now good shit good shit
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I really loved it! i wish there were more chapters.
Benthatguy chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Great story I'm writing a Brooklyn 99 story to except mine is a one shot and it's a Percy Jackson crossover
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Beautiful, this is something I never knew w I wanted, but now that it's here I can't help but want more. Especially in the picture perfect characterization you provide.
OMG chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Okay, so I was just kind of like browsing Brooklyn 9-9 crossovers and I saw this one and was like YES. And you did not disappoint. Thank you.
JTR01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
You have to continue this! I love how they all act when they see captain America and it would be brilliant to see them interacting with the other avengers.
DarkFastLight chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Haha! Fangirling precinct 99 is the best precinct 99.