Reviews for Oh Captain, The Captain?
Triangle Goddess chapter 1 . 8/28
God bless I didn't know I needed this in my life until now good shit good shit
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 6/23
I really loved it! i wish there were more chapters.
Benthatguy chapter 1 . 6/8
Great story I'm writing a Brooklyn 99 story to except mine is a one shot and it's a Percy Jackson crossover
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 5/2
Beautiful, this is something I never knew w I wanted, but now that it's here I can't help but want more. Especially in the picture perfect characterization you provide.
OMG chapter 1 . 3/29
Okay, so I was just kind of like browsing Brooklyn 9-9 crossovers and I saw this one and was like YES. And you did not disappoint. Thank you.
JTR01 chapter 1 . 2/3
You have to continue this! I love how they all act when they see captain America and it would be brilliant to see them interacting with the other avengers.
DarkFastLight chapter 1 . 1/4
Haha! Fangirling precinct 99 is the best precinct 99.
Kaplan Au chapter 1 . 1/1
This was adorable! Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This is really cute.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Are you going to continue this? Because this would seriously be fun to see.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
:)))))))) I love this crossover idea. I just scoop up any b99 mcu crossover I can. But I have never seen it done his way. AND I LOOOOOOVE IT! Bookmarking for sure stay awesome
michelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
OH. MY. GOD. You just completely NAILED the dialogue! I can't believe this is the only crossover between worlds. The potential for shenanigans is limitless! Loved it! :)
StarFlight13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Continue!
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Oh my gosh you MUST continue this! You've captured the tone of the show perfectly and I could see Captain America become a cop in Brooklyn. Great job!
sparrowchords chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I really enjoyed reading this! Everyone was in character, and the Jake and Amy stuff was super cute. :) This was very well written; great job!