Reviews for Dark Gold
Mal The Bunny chapter 10 . 7/2
Please please please continue this story it is my favorite on so please continue
I don't need more evidence to know you're an idiot.
Oh My God I love this so much so sad it's abandoned
eschwarz chapter 10 . 5/21
THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD. I cried for like half of it omg
*coos at the terrifying children*
*coos*
Fierce little babies! I love imagining the scene with the cop like it's animated or live. So cute~!
Annalise1981 chapter 1 . 5/9
Honestly it is sooo good. I loved every minute of reading this. So sad when I got to the end.
Hpfan chapter 4 . 5/9
That's not believable... a 4 year old punching a teenager in the eye? A 4 year old driving? reading advanced books? Talking like that? Packing sandwiches? Hacking? Leaving because your siblings pin things on you or badmouth you (it's a "normal" occurence in sibling relationship and last i heard no 4 years old child left their home because of it, cried, sulked, maybe but runing away? Nope)? The bond they share is sweet though but everything else is so cringeworthy i can't continue to read.
Dezzi95 chapter 10 . 4/10
Updates?
Liz is bored chapter 10 . 3/21
this is so well written and love the character development so far... plz update soon
Whyyyyy chapter 10 . 2/23
Whyyyyy did you have to abandon the story it wasn’t soooooo good
Tawny-Tartarean chapter 10 . 2/6
This is a really good story, I really hope you update this soon! :)
mh511002 chapter 1 . 1/27
actualizaras
xCalavera chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I'm so in love with story! so sad that it hasn't been updated in 2 years!
Violet chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
This book is seriously making. You caught a side of Harry, Ron, and Hermiome that makes all of us readers feel wicked and tempted to read more. You were able to keep their same personalities, just putting a darker twist on them. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter fics that I just keep coming back to to read even though it isn't finished. I have read this about 5 times and I will continue to come back. However, even though it's 2 years late, an update would be absolutely fabulous. :) thank you!