Reviews for Long Nights and Unexpected Sights
lonewolfgalaxy chapter 1 . 11/14
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read stories where Snape doesn't become overly mushy and cringeworthy. I think we all ADORE the snarky bastard, though an undeniably in love, potions master he is. I have never known why I love this pairing so much, but I do and your stories are like the best Christmas morning ever.
Viniloversus chapter 1 . 2/19
I decided to go through your fics, as surely you have more jewels. I was not mistaken. This fic is beautiful, though you confused me a bit with the entering into her mind thing and then they were somehow somewhere else, I guess that was on purpose. Again, just beautiful.
This story doesn't have nearly enough reviews that it deserves. So heartbreakingly sweet you can practically feel the yearning Hermione feels for Severus. You are quickly becoming my favorite writer of sshg!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Yummmm!
kate1309 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is super adorable. I can't even. I love this so much. This is definitely my favorite short story. You probably already have a better one. This is so divine. I love, love, love it. Magnificent job. I can't wait to read the next story.
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Loved it!
Mel chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
All of your stories are a treat
jane1020 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Very sweet
braye27 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is beautifully written. I had to read it several times before I could figure out where Hermione's daydream became their reality, and I can't remember when I have been so impressed with the structure of the writing, the delicate way you engineered such a magical transition from fondest wishes to certain reality.

Very, very nicely done, lena!

Beth
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Cute little ficlet. Thank you
AdelaideArcher chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
You really do write beautifully.
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Lena, you are a fantastic writer!
I really enjoyed this little story.
X Willow
Brightki chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Uuuuuugh that was beautiful. I love it!
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
UNGH... Note to self... stop reading your work... at work! Sitting mightily uncomfortably at my desk now, thanking my lucky stars that I don't have to go anywhere any time soon and that today is a half day so I can go home and enjoy this again in private...
This has utterly swept me off my feet, delicious in the finest sense and giving me a similar warmth to the taste of the best warm ganache... the ending is perfect, that Severus hasn't come and sought her out, that we don't see any more of what comes from this, just that it is, and that it is so deeply... words have failed me. You are one of those writers that I wish has posted a million stories so that I could just quit work and roll myself up in them and be blissfully happy forever more.
I can't imagine a better read for a woman at work. Truly addictive!
DracozRedHairdGurl18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015