Reviews for The Rembrandt Files
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 6/12
I've read this ff hundredth time, and I'm just realising I've never review it ! I really love how you wrote art, how you worked to give life to lines and emotions through your words, and most of all, I love how you wrote Killian, his passion for curating and his need to paint. also, Orsay is my favourite museum, and I'm a big fan of impressionists !
Mie779 chapter 16 . 1/11
This was yet another one of your AU fics that I actually enjoyed reading :) Got a whole new look on art and how it "work"... such a great idea and a fantastic story... loved it all
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 16 . 4/5/2018
This really makes me wish I could see this on screen
SaraCM chapter 16 . 8/31/2017
Delicioso, simplemente delicioso
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 16 . 4/2/2017
I loved this!
RogueAngel chapter 16 . 1/1/2017
Lovely!
Klxroline-dreams chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. Also, i love art, so this was an amazing idea for a story to read
pirateslass chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
I KNEW IT!
Okay, not exactly knew, but I wondered how much fun would it be if that was Killian, because he could still do graffiti with one hand and everything... Yayyy!
Hellz Blaze chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
LOVED IT!
SLimac chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
This was such a wonderful story! I just got around to reading this epilogue after not reading this story for a long time and now I have to go back and read it all again! It's so good! Well done!
gingerchangeling chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
Holy shit this is fucking adorable. Nicely done, all the way around.
princesseslikepirates chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
Lovely ending to a great story! I really loved the proposal.
SpartanGuard chapter 16 . 3/28/2016
PERFECT ENDING!
Babi chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
I throughout enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job with the characters, the progress, the flow and the epilogue.
I'll miss it. Great job
rational chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
I liked Emma calming Killian's nerves about his exhibition. This is a nice ending.