Reviews for The Asari Emperor
Iceflame55 chapter 3 . 8/18
Hey, waits happen, and Real Life is good reason there. That said, I'm enjoying this, and hope to eventually see more!
Love your story, and you don't have to but would you ever consider continuing Happy when Dead
UPDATE YOU ASSASINS CREED STORY PLEASE :D
Update and continue pls
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 3 . 7/15
I like this story update more pls
shadow chapter 3 . 7/10
I liked the chapter!
deathcornfive chapter 3 . 7/6
remove the naruto girls but keep naruto with powers also sorry for your loss
tankman585 chapter 3 . 7/5
My condolences for your loss, and I understand just how much time taking care of a aging loved one can take. I helped care for my grandfather and father before they both past last year. Take your time with writing if you need it the passing of a loved one is a serious matter, but it is nice to see you writing again anyway.
alduinlord chapter 3 . 7/4
That's awesome of u to do that and I hope u have a prospers futur
oh p.s keep up dating because this fic is a cool design
draco7347 chapter 3 . 6/24
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
bloodbourne chapter 3 . 6/23
Sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Stranger Glass chapter 3 . 6/20
Are you going to going to continue your Happy when Dead story because it has been a long time since you updated it.
WanderersShadow101 chapter 3 . 6/18
dont worry about it bud, a death in the family is never a easy thing to go through.
i for one dont think apologies are needed
i love this story and cant wait to see how it continues, though if im honest id have to say im curious
to know how you may handle naruto meeting shepard and company if you do decide to have them meet

should be interesting either way

til next time,
shadow
Kreceir chapter 3 . 6/16
Since this is basically a mass harem I'm glad you didn't have a scene about Naruto using clones for sexual activities (even though it might be implied)
tridemonnaruto chapter 3 . 6/16
One you do not ever need to apologize for things out of your control.

Two you may only apologize if and only if you had a choice to write or do something else, any other reason needs no apology (taking care of family is not a choice it is family so no decision was needed to pick between the two).

Three you need not give us the details for your absence but it is much appreciated that you did.

I am sure glad you are back to writing though, and await how this story goes.