Reviews for The Asari Emperor
ultrachols chapter 3 . 7/11
interesting story. but would you write something about cheating a story like Demon In Los Santos
sorry for your loss man, but dont worry she is in a better place,love to see you write again you continue this story love to see whats gonna happen
Albatross079 chapter 1 . 5/14
Please baby UPDATE, PLLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEE
Belph chapter 3 . 4/23
Dropped?
Pallan Minerva chapter 3 . 4/9
Christ on the cross.
6js chapter 3 . 3/26
Ah..Variety of Godlike furries and alien females in a harem Lemons?... This must most definitely continue
eva017 chapter 3 . 3/9
I just found this story and is amazing!, I can wait as long as it takes...
N7 BOB chapter 3 . 3/7
When will the next chapter come out?
LordLucifer666 chapter 3 . 1/24
When will there be more?
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 1/20
I can't wait to read the next update. Thanks.
Joey chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
I loving your story.
helrio uzugaku chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
A concern of mine is the biological differences between Naruto, the Asari and Athame. I can see the Asari properly mating with Naruto because of canon logic but Athame I'm not too convinced about. The morning sickness sounds too human. She's a prothean an alien so I'd imagine she'd have some very different symptoms indicating she's pregnant. I just feel that something should be added so it shows Athame isn't human. Her carapace turning green, her muscles turning blue, odd behaviour like sleepwalking or hallucination, it could even add a lot of humour to the story. Imagine Athans now clearly showing her pregnancy holding carnefix hand cannon shooting at Naruto while he tries to dodge. You could dedicate a few chapters to it if you wanted, Naruto chasing after his pregnant wife to keep her from hurting herself and their child.
X-ownz chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Lol
"My love, i'm pregnant -BLEH"
hahahahahahah.
Iceflame55 chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
Hey, waits happen, and Real Life is good reason there. That said, I'm enjoying this, and hope to eventually see more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Love your story, and you don't have to but would you ever consider continuing Happy when Dead