Reviews for Fanfiction net The Hobbit
KCBeck chapter 4 . 2/29/2020
Nicely done. You had some surprises in the climax but brought it back around. I enjoyed this. Rin's a good character.
Brookie Twiling chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
You know, that kinda had a Wreak-It Ralph feel to it. And it was awesome, really made me feel for the characters.
Marfacat chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Wow. Chilling ending. Loved the fic.
MutteringsofMadness chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Daaaaang you...you always make your stories just totally blow my mind. How you do that? It's amazing. I loved the characters, I loved the idea, I loved the ending, this was just so fresh and original, and...Wooooow, still trying to process. Either way, I loved it (if you couldn't tell) Great job!
Jenjifr chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Awww, okay. I was looking forward to more chapters. But I'm glad it ended well... mostly. Good job on this, btw.
BrightFeatherNYSI chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
I really like the way this story is going maybe if you have the company go looking for Kili and then they end up in a situation with Dayton and melkor not wanting to leave just an idea update soon
Celebrisilweth chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This is wild.
Jenjifr chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Ooooo. I like that! If you don't want an infodump then don't do one? Make them just as clueless as we are?
MutteringsofMadness chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I liked it! The plot thickens...If you're trying to avoid an infodump, maybe you could have the new characters not wanting to tell the canon characters much, because they're afraid if the canon characters are returned, they'll give all that info away? So then, the canons would kind of have to figure it out on their own? But I'm getting pretty excited with this story, especially with the plot that's emerging. Can't wait for more!
Nenithiel chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This is such an amusing story. Wondering where it will go now.
Celebrisilweth chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Very interesting, especially the 'prison' feeling. Guess they're not going to be happy with Tauriel, Kili, and Rin.
MutteringsofMadness chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
This was great! I loved the action as well as Kili/Tauriel's actual relationship. All the pointing-out-flaws-in-stories is amusing as ever. Plus, Tauriel's sensetivity to being called noncanon. I like what you're doing with Rin's character. Her ever-smiling is so creepy. It's great. That cliff hanger killed me a bit though...I can't wait to see where this goes!
amberravencahill chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Too lazy to log in to review, but you deserve lots of reviews! I really like this story. It's hilarious and a far cry from my usual angst reading, so this light hearted fic makes me laugh a great deal!

Hope you update soon! Loving this fic and it's premise.
Jenjifr chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Please continue. It's going great so far. Maybe you should toss out some ideas to friends, see what they think. Or figure out what you want to do and make an outline. (Not very helpful, again. I'm sorry.)
TrippinOnLife chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This is a pretty insane concept but sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Especially if the characters eventually discover that they are specificaly in the ffnet world and stumble into other popular ff sites or something.