Reviews for A wand for Steven
ElderDragon11 chapter 14 . 7/17
Awwww. The watermelon Steven is doing Pearl’s job- that is why he fell asleep so quickly
Eeh...give others support and the chance to reach your heights, but really, don't dumb yourself down. Continue to dunk on purebloods. They're kids, they can change, so keep pushing.
niyuu chapter 87 . 4/28
This is such a good and cute story and ending
Siriusly Grim chapter 87 . 2/18
Well this was an absolute treasure. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 87 . 11/8/2020
good sor
glowdust3 chapter 87 . 9/29/2020
This was a really good rendition of a challenging combination of worlds, and was entertaining without relying on character bashing. Also, good job finishing it!
Guest chapter 87 . 8/10/2020
This was..
Just so good.
Thank you for this.
Robin Egg Blue chapter 40 . 8/1/2020
That was hilarious misunderstanding for Harry. Very creative.
Ring Ring chapter 38 . 8/1/2020
Oh Harry...
Kyuubi-dono chapter 87 . 7/28/2020
Well this was awesome. Everything just seemed so...on point! The characterization, the battles, the events that took place. Just wow. Really great work.
d1n0s chapter 87 . 4/29/2020
Aw, it's over!
I mean I was ready for it to be over but when it finally was I was momentarily saddened.
Well I've got to say it was a good read and to thank the author for all the hard work.
jestermon101 chapter 87 . 4/25/2020
The Imperious is the control curse. Cruciatus is the torture curse.
Also the final conversation between the kids was cute.
jestermon101 chapter 85 . 4/25/2020
I just need to point out that you put Conks instead of Tonks. It's when Voldemort is holding Ginny hostage.
Also did Steven give Voldemort a double wet willy to turn him into a baby? Weirdest ending ever. 0_0
jestermon101 chapter 82 . 4/25/2020
I was wondering as to why this chapter was the Peridot goes Rambo show but now it makes sense. 0_0
jestermon101 chapter 81 . 4/25/2020
Yay Happy Peri! :3
Also Garnet better show up before this ends. C'mon you've held her back long enough.