Reviews for A wand for Steven
Ricee chapter 87 . 5/13
I wasn't expecting this to be good to be honest but it was. I can see Steven going through the veil again into another universe if he wants. baby Voldemort goes missing, comes back and decides to rule the ashes instead of taking over, Steven and the gems go to the next world since all their friends already died.
Ricee chapter 38 . 5/12
ah, right. I forgot he could fuse with humans, hes probably gonna fuse with Harry later on then
lDragonElf chapter 87 . 5/5
This story is amazing!
And so well written! Thank you
Guest chapter 87 . 10/18/2021
Amazing!
ElderDragon11 chapter 14 . 7/17/2021
Awwww. The watermelon Steven is doing Pearl’s job- that is why he fell asleep so quickly
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2021
Eeh...give others support and the chance to reach your heights, but really, don't dumb yourself down. Continue to dunk on purebloods. They're kids, they can change, so keep pushing.
niyuu chapter 87 . 4/28/2021
This is such a good and cute story and ending
Siriusly Grim chapter 87 . 2/18/2021
Well this was an absolute treasure. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 87 . 11/8/2020
good sor
glowdust3 chapter 87 . 9/29/2020
This was a really good rendition of a challenging combination of worlds, and was entertaining without relying on character bashing. Also, good job finishing it!
Guest chapter 87 . 8/10/2020
This was..
Just so good.
Thank you for this.
Robin Egg Blue chapter 40 . 8/1/2020
That was hilarious misunderstanding for Harry. Very creative.
Ring Ring chapter 38 . 8/1/2020
Oh Harry...
Kyuubi-dono chapter 87 . 7/28/2020
Well this was awesome. Everything just seemed so...on point! The characterization, the battles, the events that took place. Just wow. Really great work.
d1n0s chapter 87 . 4/29/2020
Aw, it's over!
I mean I was ready for it to be over but when it finally was I was momentarily saddened.
Well I've got to say it was a good read and to thank the author for all the hard work.