Reviews for A Partnership In Villainy
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 5 . 9/9/2018
Great story. Very sweet and well written. Also a good take on Christmas.
lindelea chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
oops, keep forgetting to sign in. actually, sometimes when is busy i don't sign in because it takes too long...

This was Absolutely Charming. I especially liked the bit about Thluggl sweeping snow off the mountains and onto the Shire...

And of course, Merry is my favourite hobbit, so your description of him in the Thain's eyes is quite endearing.
Pearl Took chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
Oh this is so sweet! I just love it! I know I'll be rereading it!

bye the way, thank you for letting people know when your stories have slash in them. I don't care for it and really appreciate the notice. I thnk it's in Recaptured you had a slash chapter not be vital to the plot so people could read it or not as they wished and not miss anything crucial. Very nice of you to be tolerant our view point! Thank you!
Heather chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
That is sooo lovely! Pippin is really cute and Merry was really good to Pippin. Nice to see a "Heather" in a story and I loved the way Pippin said "promsis" like he does in his mind-speak in Recaptured.
Elvenesse chapter 5 . 1/7/2003
Amazing, that was so sweet especially where Merry took the punishment for Pip and it has special signifigance if you think of your later story which is also brilliant (Please be nice to Merry, but then you wouldn't let him die again would you?).
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 5 . 12/31/2002
*giggles and hugs the little hobbits* What horrible little rascales they are! I love them both. This was a great story, and just like them too. *giggles again*

-PTB
katakanadian chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
Poor Pip. Still the baby.

One of the things I love about this story is how the difference in Merry and Pip's age is very naturally portrayed. Even among best friend-cousins, the elder is likely to feel they have outgrown the younger on many occasions.
Baylor chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
How cute is the image of Little!Pip all dressed up in mittens and a pixie cap! Thluggul is a wonderful creation; I especially like hte part about his wings knocking snow off the mountaintop onto the Shire. Delightful! And nice of Merry to get Pippin's drinking habit started young.

(PS - If I had a Little!Pip, I'd dress him up in doll clothes, too, so Pearl and Pimpernel are forgiven. That temptation would just be too much to resist.)
K81 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
It's so cute *squeals with delight*. Anyways , i was just wondering where chapters of 51-90 went in "Recaptured", or are they not written yet?
Brenda chapter 5 . 12/25/2002
Oh this was such an adorable story. I love how even a 5 year old Pippin is looking out for the best interests of his dear cousin. Such a wonderful little companion piece to Recaptured. (A much needed lighter respite, no?). Delightful.

Merry Christmas!
MarigoldG chapter 5 . 12/25/2002
Ah, Pip can't do anything wrong without Merry saying it's all right..I loved that! This was such a lovely chapter about loyalty and looking out for each other...! I loved Pip's slipping into a little babytalk there, and how grown up Merry was, and the way he vowed always to look out for Pippin..and he always does! Thank you for such a lovely Christmas gift!

Leslie : )
MarigoldG chapter 4 . 12/25/2002
(Merry want chokolit, lol?) Poor Merry...Vinca really shouldn't have got another peice - that wasn't fair at all! Go Pip! I liked Pip's stealing the pies and duff for Merry... : )and Pip's thoughts that when he was big he would travel and bring chocolate back to the Shire! And Pip's thought that he would have given Merry his price, not just half, but his whole peice...there's devotion for you!
MarigoldG chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
Merry using Pip for ill gotten gains! This little tagalong could be useful! But I think Merry is letting his guard down a bit and liking Pip more like he used to before he got so 'old'! I liked how Merry was Saradoc's representative for the arriving relatives, and how Pip 'helped'... : )
MarigoldG chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Too grown up for Pippin! Oh, Merry! I loved the whole description in the stables, Pip's exact knowledge of how tall he had grown and yet he only comes to Merry's thigh...and he was caught in the pixie hat!
MarigoldG chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Oh, this is lovely! Thank you, Thank you! I ove how everyone is mothering Pip, but he is becoming 'a big boy' now...and he and Merry have been getting into mischief even at Pip's tender age, lol! On to the next chapter...