Reviews for Forever and Always
RainGirl9 chapter 33 . 8/16
I always thought the Doctor might be able to let himself talk more about the things that really matter to Donna than perhaps to his other companions. I can definitely see her encouraging him to talk too, like this, for his own good though he may not understand that at first. She's definitely good for him! :)
Lilac Summers chapter 9 . 8/12
Love this - such a great little story, but felt like it was chapters and chapters long with how much action you had in here! Whump is one of my faves.
RainGirl9 chapter 32 . 8/10
I'm really so glad you're back! :D

Aw, sweet. I love reading these kinds of little domestic moments between the Doctor and Donna where nothing bad happens.
Heather Snow chapter 31 . 6/20
I enjoyed quite a few of these as well. Nice characterization.
Smackalicious chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
Hee, this was cute. :) I love the mental image of Donna in the Doctor's glasses, but that's just because I think Catherine in glasses is incredibly hot, lol. Well, and he would be so annoyed/flustered/whatever by her wearing his glasses. Oh, I just had a really dirty thought. Don't mind me.
RainGirl9 chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
I bet the Doctor will never get his specs back from Donna now that she knows they actually do something! :) I love how obvious it is that Donna's feeling confident and happy here, and it seems the Doctor wasn't too upset about losing after all.
Ashena-Iulik chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
I love your little fics xD
thisdiva99 chapter 30 . 5/13/2016
I think this is quite well-done! It made me tear up; a true test of its sincerity and emotional pull. Love it!
RainGirl9 chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
How sad is this? The Doctor felt Donna's loss so intensely that he never got over it, and I hope releasing the star helps him heal in some way. I wonder what Donna would think if he actually sent her the letter...

Also, how cool would it be to make your own star? I don't see anything at all wrong with this one! :)
dm1 chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
I cried, I have to say. They were truly the best of friends, and it was crystal clear that he adored her, and that they truly loved each other as equals. This whole idea of creating a star showcasing their friendship, their memories, and that it would take years for it to finish up, only after she had no memory left of their time.

That she could look up into the sky and see that star without knowing the depths of meaning in it just breaks my heart, as does the fact that she will probably never see this letter, will never know how shattered he was by what he had to do.

I am not sure what you find wrong with this piece; it hits an emotional place, hits it hard and well. I think it's fine just the way it is. Now I've got to go get a tissue or two.
Smackalicious chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
Oh, I liked this one! I could tell from the title that I was probably going to cry, lol. I didn't, though it was very sweet.
RainGirl9 chapter 29 . 5/10/2016
Yikes, sounds like what might have been a fun game at one point in time got way out of control! What a horrible thing to have to compete in. I wonder how the Doctor and Donna got involved in it rather than just being in the audience, but knowing the Doctor, there's probably no reason to ask since he's such a danger magnet! I love stories where the Doctor looks after Donna, especially, and the other way around is always, too. It's one of my favorite themes with them for some reason, so needless to say, I really enjoyed this one! :D
Ashena-Iulik chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
Brilliant :) any whump its good whump
Smackalicious chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
Oh my gosh, yay, Donna whump! Haha. I shouldn't be yaying about that bc it's horrible, but I love it. Poor Donna, though. At least she had the Doctor to make her all better. :))) And heck yes to cookies & cream ice cream. That is the best. Thank you for this!
RainGirl9 chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
This one is short but really packs an emotional punch! I can completely see the Doctor checking in on Donna, even after years have gone by. I like to think he did for sure. I bet he'll be disappointed if she really doesn't sing "his" song anymore, but maybe she'll be happier if she avoids things that make her feel down for a reason she doesn't know.